Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel in Clear- Review and Pictures
Groomed brows play a very important role in making your over all face look polished and clean. Imagine having the perfect make up and some really unruly wild eyebrows. Today I will review one magical product for you all, the Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel in Clear.
Ardell is very well known brand, when it comes to eye grooming products, like eye lashes, brow liners, brow gels, brow and lash growth accelerators, tools and various other brow and eyelash grooming products. The Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel is one of those revolutionary products. I didn’t really know there actually exists a product like this one in the market until I used it.
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel provides a perfect all day hold to help tame brows into shape. The lightweight gel contours and defines brows while providing all day hold and conditioning. The precision wand shapes brows for a full natural looking finish.
Use mascara wand applicator to brush through brows to evenly distribute product and set brows in place for perfectly groomed brows that last all day. If using Brow Defining Powder, apply powder and finish with Brow Sculpting Gel.
Water (aqua), Panthenol, Glycerin, PVP, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin
Availability, price and quantity:
I saw this at Sephora, Dubai Mall, priced in between 35-40 AED for 7.3 ml.
Almost Black, Light Brown and Clear.
My thoughts on the Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel in Clear:
I used to use Vaseline or a drop of olive oil with a cotton dab to groom my eyebrows after combing them with my little brow and lash comb since Vaseline and olive oil both condition the brows and help in their growth. It’s been around 6 months I have been using this product and I must say I have actually forgotten my Vaseline and Olive Oil. It makes my brows look so thick, defined, and well groomed thus making my eyes look polished. This is actually one of the most useful products which actually work. Now here’s why I love it.
Why should you BUY the Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel in Clear:
• You should buy this product if you want to get rid of your brow mousses, oils, Vaseline and creams, which you used to use for grooming and defining your eyebrows.
• The price is very affordable for such an amazing product. The quantity is also pretty good and this will last you for quite some time. :)
• The packaging is identical to a mascara tube, except that it is a glass tube.
• The bottle is transparent; hence you can easily switch to a new tube as soon as you see it is contaminated.
• The gel has a very refreshing minty scent, instead of a customary scent which most of the eye liners or mascara has.
• You can carry it anywhere and everywhere and give touch ups to your brows. I always carry it with me, since I keep washing my face if I am staying outdoors to avoid skin oiliness.
• The colors available in the Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel are apt for brow defining and grooming. There is a black color “Almost Black”, a brown color “Light Brown” and a “Clear Gel” which is a neutral transparent gel for all eyebrow colors.
• It is a very light gel, you don’t really feel like you have something which is defining your brows and making them look disciplined.
• It dries within a second of application. It doesn’t get contaminated soon, it will take a lot of hard work for you to contaminate this thing. :)
• The mascara wand applicator ensures that each of your brow hair is settled and defined in a precise discipline, and gives a very natural looking finish to the eyebrows.
• It conditions the brows. Many of you may have already got the notion it must be like a hair gel, which makes the hair stiff and sticks them together, let me say NO, it is just like dampening your brows with water.
• The brows stay defined and groomed for the whole day, LITERALLY.
• It gives a very healthy natural shine to the brows.
Why should you SKIP the Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel in Clear:
• It is not waterproof, you have re-apply it if you wash your face or sweat badly.
• Availability is an issue, you have to find a Sephora for yourself or order it online.
I gladly overlook the CONS of the product and I will be trying out the black one pretty soon. I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a good brow gel or brow product.
You would also like to read:
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
Threading: How to Thread your Eyebrows at Home
Select Eyebrow Shape According to Face Shape
Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil in 1 Ebony- Review and Swatches
How to Fix Common Eyebrow Problems
E.L.F. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Review
Lakme Eyebrow Pencil Review
Product sent for consideration by the brand