Benefit Watts Up Highlighter Review , Photos and Swatches
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter Review , Photos and Swatches
Disclaimer : This is going to be a super long “sounding excited” kind of review. :P
Excited with the title? No, well I am. Today being the first day of the week, I need to kick start it with something exciting and interesting. So here’s my review on the much talked and awaited, Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter.
Our soft focus highlighter turns on “watt” ya got with a delicate champagne glow that’s gorgeous. With a cream-to-powder finish…it’s a switch on “wow” for all complexions. You’ll adore the smooth applicator & luminous sheen.
How to apply:
Glide on cheek & brow bones…then sculpt with its soft glow blender for YOUR perfect gleam. Can be applied solo or over existing makeup
Price, Quantity and Availability:
Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter costs 141 AED and it is available at Debenhams, and Sephora all over the Middle East. There is 9.4 g of the product.
9.4 g Net wt. 0.33 oz.
HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID. N° 05897/N Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Apply watt’s up! over chachatint for a long-lasting, dewy flush! To add soft definition to your nose, apply watt’s up! down the bridge of your nose and blend.
Benefit Cosmetics are known for their creative and innovative and adorable packaging. The Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter has a Super Adorable!! Firstly it has these bulbs all over the bright orange casing which looks uber cute to me and then within the actual Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter is embedded in a blue case just like the “actual bulbs” come. Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter has this metallic silvery purple kind of hard plastic body with a roll up highlighter at one end and a smudger at the other end. You dare not drop it, it has a plastic case. :)
Texture & Color:
The texture of Benefit Watts Up Highlighter is creamy but it takes on to the powder form on application. So as mentioned it has this cream-to-powder finish. Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter has a champagne expensive looking color. There’s no glitter but yes a shine and sheen.
How do I use it:
I use the Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter for highlighting my nose, my brow bone, cupid’s bow, cheeks, forehead, and also use it at the inner corners of my eyes to give a nice shine and glee to the eyes.
My thoughts on the Benefit Watts Up Highlighter:
I used to use a basic cream colored shimmery eyeshadow for highlighting my face, MOSTLY. Usually it’s just the brow bone and the cheeks, the nose bridge, the chin and forehead is for the “occasions”. But I wanted to try something more specific or something which is just meant for the purpose, read endless reviews on the MAC eyeshadows which could be used as highlighters, and also all other brands from street to stage and finally the eyes rested over the Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter. Their not-so-latest launch, but neither too old. When I got my hands on it I was elated, like literally happy. It’s such a gorgeous addition to my vanity The color is perfect for highlighting the face, it’s neither too silver nor too gold, neither does it have glitter. It is just the right champagne shade for highlighting. I do not own a lot of Benefit possessions, but I have added few latest-ly, which I shall talk about sometime soon, undoubtedly their stuff is costly but trust me you won’t regret. Benefit Cosmetics does it again with the Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter . I am so overwhelmed with words that I can barely types, but “EFFORTS” read on to find more about my latest love.
Why should you BUY the Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter:
Tell me one reason why should anyone on the planet skip it. :P
• Firstly the packaging – Wise, Innovative and Adorable. Ensures 0% wastage.
• The color of the highlighter is perfect I call it an expensive champagne color, and does what it should, it doesn’t make your brow bone appear like it is cut-copy-pasted types, and neither does it make them look shallow and pale. :P
• It has this cream-to-powder finish, so you don’t have the creasing problem like other cream highlighters, nor do you have the issue of having an unblended and heavy brow bone which looks dusty. Blends easily.
• The staying power is great, it stays on for 8+ hours and I mean it, I visited the beach on Friday and I had it on, at my brow bone, cheeks and nose, I was there from afternoon 2 to 11 at night, the Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter just showed up beautifully whole day and whole evening without fading.
• It will suit ALL skintones, fair to dark, Benefit Cosmetics hits the Bull’s eye with this aspect every time they come up with a product. In short a universal shade.
• It suits all skin types.
• Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter does not really impart a jolt of silvery/golden/shimmery shade to the skin, it gives a beautiful, sophisticated and rich sheen to the skin, SERIOUSLY. See the swatches again; you would totally understand what I mean.
• It is odorless.
• It doesn’t have glitter, just a nice classic sheen. Almost natural like your skin has this sheen from within.
• It is not at all OTT, you can wear it every day to work and even to a wedding.
• You can use your finger to blend it, but the sponge applicator AKA smudger provided does a super easy efficient job. The sponge applicator is pretty sturdy and efficient. :)
• You’d enjoy flaunting it and using it on the go, in the office , in the car, because the chances to go wrong with it is NULL.
• The quantity is good enough to last you long, and you do not need a lot of the product to get the right effect.
Why should you SKIP the Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter:
No, don’t even think, get it ASAP. You’d love it.
Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter is an investment you’d never regret. It’s worth every Dirham. :P So, go ahead and get it.
Benefit Powda Wowza Palette Review
Benefit Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint Review
Benefit Coralista Blush Review
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Duo Glow/Medium Review
Do you apply highlighter on your browbone when you do eye makeup?
ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Review
Revlon SkinLights Face Illuminator Review, Uses
Face Makeup : Where to Use Highlighter