Body Drench Green Tea+ Bamboo Hand Repair Lotion Review
Hope you all are doing well. Today I am reviewing one of my beloved products, the Body Drench Green Tea+ Bamboo Hand Repair Lotion.
This extra emollient hand lotion will leave skin feeling soft, supple and deeply hydrated. Breathe in the refreshing scent of green tea + bamboo and restore your skin’s natural radiance with these nutrient rich botanicals. Paraben free. Apply lotion to your hands and massage until it is completely absorbed.
• Contains natural bamboo
• Paraben free
• Restores hands’ natural radiance
• Contains rich botanicals
Availability, price and quantity:
I bought the Body Drench Green Tea+ Bamboo Hand Repair Lotion from Boots, Ibn-e-battuta mall. I paid 22 AED for the bottle of 169ml.
My thoughts about the Body Drench Green Tea+ Bamboo Hand Repair Lotion:
This is my second bottle of Body Drench Green Tea+ Bamboo Hand Repair Lotion, and trust me it is addictive. I was presented the first one by my aunt and then I tracked it availability and found it at Boots. It is one of the most enticing and addictive body products I have used. As soon as you flip up the cap you get a gust of freshness and energy. Here’s why I love it.
Why should you BUY the Body Drench Green Tea+ Bamboo Hand Repair Lotion:
• The price and quantity are directly proportional (sounds geeky?) :P
• The ingredients are to die for; I mean such a unique combination, green tea and bamboo.
• The packaging is simply no hassles no mess kinds.
• The fragrance is invigorating. It is so fresh and soothing.
• The texture of the cream is thick but it absorbs into the skin pretty easily.
• Keeps my hands hydrated, soft and supple even with the air conditioner on for the whole day.
• Keeps my cuticles nice and soft.
• Keeps the hydration going even after washing the hands.
• It is a regular part of my night routine, it helps nourishing and repairing the hand skin which tends to get neglected at times.
• The packaging is nice
• The quantity is good, and the product can be used for 2-3 months even after daily usage.
• You do not need a lot of product.
• It doesn’t make my palms greasy after application.
Why should you SKIP the Body Drench Green Tea+ Bamboo Hand Repair Lotion:
There’s no absolute reason for skipping this one, it is one of the best hand creams I have ever used. Trust me you would love it.
Go and grab it. :) It is an awesome awesome product.
You would also like to read:
Lush Smitten Hand Cream Review
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Creams Review
Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream Review
The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand and Nail Cream Review
Sweet pea Handibac hand cream
Nivea Hand Anti Age Q10 plus Hand Cream review
The Body Shop Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream Review
Nivea Hand Cream Pure & Natural for Dry Hands Review
Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream
Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion Review
Anatomicals Hand and Foot Cream Review