Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Body Scrub Review
I have been obsessed with body scrubs lately. I have been using so many of them at a time, I mean one scrub for everyday kinds. :P I feel we just keep exfoliating our face and completely forget to take care of our body skin. So on my latest visit to Boots, I picked Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Body Scrub which I will be reviewing for you guys.
Price, Availability and quantity:
It is available at all Boots Pharmacies across the middle east and it retails at 11-13 AED. The tube has 150 ml of the scrub.
My thoughts on the Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Body Scrub:
As mentioned above I have fallen in love with body scrubs, this love walked in slowly :P I picked it for the simple fact that it had this strawberry pulp kind of gel in the tube and strawberry and yogurt does unleash the need to have more kind of feeling in me. And trust me it smells like crushed strawberries, actually. Now let’s see if it’s worth the buy or no.
Why should you BUY the Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Body Scrub:
• If you are looking for a nice refreshing yummy smelling bath pick the Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Scrub.
• The price and quantity both are good.
• The packaging is nice, I like scrubs in a tub since they avoid the mess of water /soap getting into the tub. :P
• The texture is a bit thicker gel-like which means it’s not that runny.
• The scrub has some micro granules as well as some relatively visible ones, which ensures that the skin is cleaned and cleared completely.
• The granules are however not harsh or hard in any manner.
• It lathers well, I have used scrubs which don’t lather but do the cleansing part which leaves me thinking of an incomplete cleansing procedure.
• The fragrance is divine; you will feel like you are scrubbing strawberry pulp over your body, you can read the tube says “THIS IS NOT FOOD”.
• It doesn’t make my skin feel dry and moisturizes appropriately.
• The hint of the fragrance/scent stays on for a while even after using a bodywash.
• It’s doesn’t have an overpowering sweet smell.
• Gives your skin a I’m CLEAN feeling.
• Thank God it doesn’t smell yogurt in anyways.
Why should you SKIP the Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Body Scrub:
• The only reason to skip this one, is its availability.
Overall, it is a nice regular use scrub. Not harsh not too mild for a body scrub, nice scent and all that a bodyscrub needs to be.
Victoria’s Secret Spa : Bodywash, Scrub, Lotion Review
The Body Shop Passion Fruit BodyScrub Review
Skin Polishing at Home: BodyScrub
Victoria’s Secret Strawberry & Champagne Stimulating BodyScrub Review
The Strawberry Body Butter, Raspberry Body Scrub, Clinique Anti Blemish Review
The Body Shop Olive BodyScrub Review
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Shower Gel Review
Dior Pure Poison Moisturizing Perfumed Shower Gel Review
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Shower Gel Pear & Lemongrass Review
Pure Passion Vanilla Shower Gel Review
Boots Cucumber Facial Wash Review
Boots Botanics Bathing Enlivening Body Polish
Boots Ingredients Henna Shampoo for Colored & Damaged Hair- Review
Botanics Energizing Shower Gel Review
The Body Shop Wild Cherry Shower Gel Review