Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation Review
Hope you all are doing fantastic! The day is quiet slow today, NO? This week is full of settlements, finalizing impending decisions, closing old chapters, new beginnings, movements and decisions, decisions and decisions! So I better be prepared,right? I am kind off, I GUESS! :p Anyways, today I am reviewing one of the pretty new launches by Bourjois, the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation.
Product Claims :
Bourjois 1.2.3. Perfect Foundation gives a flawless even complexion* for 16hrs, thanks to a new generation formula.
3 correcting pigments for zero imperfections:
1. Yellow pigments: Anti dark circles
2. Mauve pigments: Anti dull complexion
3. Green pigments: Anti redness
24hr hydration and anti-shine: cotton flower extract
Medium coverage, yet lets skin breathe
Soft and smooth formula for a second skin finish
*Tested on 31 women during 4 weeks = 97% agreed
Shades Available :
Price, Quantity and Availability :
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation is available at all Bourjois counters across the region! It retails for about 70-100 AED. You get 30ml of the product!
My Thoughts on the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation :
Bourjois is one of those brands whom I totally rely on for my base makeup! Like totally! I find only Bourjois, Revlon and Maxfactor from the Drugstore brands to have enough pink undertones, to match my skin tone! I have gotten over with my Healthy Mix Foundation, which I completely love and adore, you can read my complete review HERE. SO obviously a replacement is worth, I did not really “replace” it, I have a back up for the Healhty Mix but I thought, Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation is a sure try for me!
Basically Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation claims to have color correcting properties in it!
It also has a SPF and hydration property, so they weren’t any chances of me skipping this one! Read on to know more about this one!
Velvety and thick!
Here are some swatches ,
What’s to LOVE about the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation :
• Pumps for foundations are always great! LOVE!
• Price and the quantity is corresponding! You ain’t paying more for less, or less for more! You get 30ml of the product which shall roughly last your for half an year I guess, with regular usage and trust me you do not need a lot of the product to get the right coverage and finish.
• The texture is smooth and velvety!
• Has a semi matte finish! It’s more of the matte side though!
• Thick and pigmented!
• Has a good coverage! A GORGEOUS COVERAGE infact!
• Blends beautifully into the skin! True, it claims to be the second skin!
• Has a very mild fragrance!
• Doesn’t melt!
• Doesn’t transform onto the tissue and blotting sheet!
• Has SPF 10
• Doesn’t dry up my skin. N either did it cause any kind of break outs or irritation.
• Now the twist, I can skip my concealer with CLOSED EYES with this foundation! Reasons? It’s thick; it has a good blend of pigments which go on luxuriously on the face covering the blemishes, marks, redness and all the “good” jazz. :P I even covers up my under eye circles and any sort of pigmentation or discoloration.
• The lasting power is incredible, it would last you a whole day with power touchups of course!
• Paraben free
• Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation takes care of my tiny pores around the nose and chin!
• Has a very natural and flawless radiant finish!Doesn’t oxidize either.
• I use my Inglot Foundation Brush to apply it, and it does not have a streaky finish, even with its thick consistency!
What’s to HATE about the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation :
I think the less number of shades!
Final Verdict :
Like all my Bourjois Foundations, I COMPLETELY love this one too! It is one of my regular used basis, there are times when I have to mix this with a lighter shade foundation to get the perfect color at times, but other than that it is just perfect! I love how it looks and lasts on my skin! I RECOMMEND you guys to give it a shot and I am pretty sure you wouldn’t HATE a thing about it! Another gorgeous foundation by the brand! Total LOVE material!
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
Spring Collection Launch : Cupcakes, Macaroons and Bourjois
Oily Skin : Bourjois Stick Anticernes Correcteur Concealer Stick
More Cupcakes, Macaroons and Makeup from “Sweet Paris”
Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Eye Pearls In No 62 Illusion
Loose Powder : Flower Perfection New Generation Loose
Spray Bronzer : Delice De Soleil
10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14
Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire
Summer Trend 2011- Inglot
Launches AMC Crazy Nails
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011-Price and Shades
AMC Eye Pencil in No 82
Lipstick Color No 126
Rainbow Shadow Freedom System
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 654
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 653
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel In 655
Brown Color Lipstick : Lipstick in No 275
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 – Photos and Prices
Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black
Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact – Sun Bunny Bronzer
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection
Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Powder
Vinyl Max Lip Gloss in Muse
Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
London Lasting Finish 25 Hour
Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil In Pure White
Valentine’s Day Gifting Ideas By Sephora
Gift Yourself Benefit Cosmetics This Valentine’s Day!!
Perfecting Cover in Medium
Blockbuster Palette 2010
Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint
Powda Wowza Palette
Watts Up Highlighter
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid
Revlon Colorstay Liquid
Elianto Nose Shaper
17 Piece– Blush
17 Piece Set
Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick