Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy Review
The weekend is officially over! How these 2 days slip by with a wink!! GOSH!! Anyhow, a brand new week full of opportunities and good luck is about to start off so we might as well welcome it with open heart and love!! Today I thought I should review something colorful and lovely for you all, so here is my take on the Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy for you all.
Product Claims :
COLORISSIMO LIP PALETTE
MOISTURISING & LONG LASTING LIP COLOUR!
3 SUPER TRENDY LIP COLOURS IN JUST 1 PALETTE!
Make a fashion statement!
Beautiful, practical and slim, Colorissimo is a “must-have” for your handbag!
Each palette contains 3 different COLOURS for 3 DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS.
All 3 shades contain complementary hues of different intensities which can be worn alone or mixed together for an added touch of style!
For a day at the office use the fair “Everyday” shade.
For a lunch or a dinner with friends, wear the more intense, middle hue “Flash” and for a romantic dinner date, the darker, elegantly “Chic” shade will go down a treat!
4 COLOUR COMBINATIONS
• 01 Rouge Collection: fabulously feminine with 3 glamorous red hues!
• 02 Roses Muses: poetry on your lips with 3 easy-to-wear pink hues!
• 03 Roses Fashion: adopt the glam/rock attitude with 3 pinky/orange hues
• 04 Nudes Dandy: nude revisited with 3 refined brown hues!
SMOOTH TEXTURE, RADIANT COLOUR
Price, Quantity and Availability :
Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy is priced at 70 AED and it is available at all Borujois counters across the region. You get 3 shades in one palette and 1.8g of the product.
Shades Available :
• 01 Rouge Collection: timeless femininity with 3 ultra-glamorous reds!
Everyday shade: a true red, classic and chic
Statement shade: an electric red with a touch of orange
Chic shade: a deep red, elegant and classy.
• 02 Roses Muses: poetry on the lips with 3 easy-wearing pinks!
Everyday shade: Rose Nacre – a bluish pink
Statement shade: Rose Néon – a sensational fuchsia, for a fashion-forward neo-rocky look.
Chic shade: Rose Class – a dark, rocky, yet chic rosewood
• 03 Roses Fashion: for a glam ‘n’ rock attitude with 3 orangey pinks!
Everyday shade: Rose de Soleil – a warm pink with a touch of orange
Statement shade: Orange Goyave – a bright and energetic coral
Chic shade: Fuchsia Lumineux – a chic, dark rosewood
• 04 Nudes Dandy: the bare necessities with 3 sophisticated browns!
Everyday shade: Brun Rose – a pinkish beige, fashionably excellent
Statement shade: Brun Brique – an electric peach for a natural, confident look
Chic shade: Chocolate – a true brown to keep it chic yet simple
I picked Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy since it had a good mixture of pink, peach and brown shades.
Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy comes in a plastic casing with 3 shades embedded in it with a little applicator, which I never used. :P
It also has these instruction behind which shows how to use it!! FUNKY , EH? :P
My Thoughts On The Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy :
The concept of having 3 coordinated colors in one palette amused me when I saw these at the first time. I mean isn’t it fun and sensible? I found the whole concept quiet chic and witty.
You can just toss it into your hand bag and you have like 3 shades to flip and change through the day. EXCITING right?
The packaging is cute whereas the applicator is too cute to be used! I haven’t touched the applicator till date! TRUST ME!
I am very comfortable dipping my fingers in or using a lip brush to apply it!! I know it’s unhygienic and stuff but it just go this way!
The shades available in these are pretty much covering all the “necessary” color schemes a woman needs in her life. They have a red palette, which has these amazing deep and cool toned reds, there is a palette for pinks with a nice mix of pink colors, a very vague collection of pinks, peach and reds in one palette and finally the nude palette. Pretty thoughtful.
These have a glossy and shiny finish to them, while the texture remains creamy and smooth. See the swatches,
Other than this here’s what I think about the Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy.
What’s to LOVE about the Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy :
• Price. 70 AED for 3 lipstick shades! A-F-F-O-R-D-A-B-L-E
• The packaging. Handy and travel friendly
• The texture, smooth and creamy
• Decently pigmented, shall cover pigmented lips. Although these appear balmy and glossy, they have a pretty pigmentation
• The colors put together on each palette are coordinating and complimenting
• Ain’t drying on the lips
• Doesn’t settle into the fine lines of the lips
• I love the colors in the Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy palette, like you have a pink, a peach and a brown! What else does a girl need for her lips?
• Staying power is decent. Won’t last on the lips forever but it will still be there for decent hours
• Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy is great for formal use or regular everyday use
• Has a pleasant vanilla scent
• Isn’t sticky or gloppy
What’s to HATE about the Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy :
NOTHING really. I am not sure how the applicators function since I found them too cute to be used. :P
Final Verdict :
Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy are sensible enough to make it to my on-go products. I find these trios light at the pocket and functional too. They ain’t out of the world, but these definitely need to be checked out!! If you are more of the nude-light shades kind of person, Bourjois Colorissimo 04 Nudes Dandy is your game!!