Powder Bronzer : Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzing Powder
Hope you all are doing fantastic! When you ask me what’s my favorite bronzer I would reply Bourjois Delice De Soleil , irrespective of it being in a spray form or a powder! I have reviewed the spray form Bourjois Delice De Soleil HERE and I today I would be reviewing the Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzing Powder.
Product Claim :
AN EXQUISITE BRONZING POWDER FOR A DELICIOUS NATURAL AND RADIANT TAN!
With a deliciously addictive chocolate scent and ultra-fine texture, this bronzing powder enhances all complexions with a naturally sheer result and sun-kissed glow.
The bronzing powder comes with a 360° pivoting panoramic mirror and a specially designed brush for a soft application, without leaving any streaks.
And it’s good for my skin:
• Cocoa bean – radiance
• Orange blossom extract – hydration
• SPF 15 – mineral filter (sun protection)
• Non pore blocking
Tested for you !*
• The product creates a natural summer tan => 95% agree
• Radiant complexion => 90% agree
• The texture is soft and comfortable on the skin => 100% agree
*Tested on 21 women over 3 weeks
Shades Available :
Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzing Powder comes in 2 shades, mine is the second shade, 14 Olive /Tanned Skin
Price and Availability :
Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzing Powder is priced between 70-80 AED and it is available at FACES.
A little about FACES :
Faces is the leading beauty destination for all of your Fragrance, Skincare and Makeup needs, filled to the brim with the latest and hottest offerings from world-renowned international brands as well as specialized niche brands. With expert advice from warm, welcoming staff and an unwavering commitment to a flawless store experience, Faces represents the ultimate beauty journey for the women of the region.
It is also available at all Bourjois Counters across the UAE.
My Thoughts On The Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzing Powder :
Bronzer is inevitable in my makeup routine, I mean I have to have atleast a wee bit of bronzer on my skin. It kind of brings color to my skin and ofcourse accentuates the features better! Bourjois Delice De Soleil in spray works magically on my skin so I had to try out the powder version too. So basically, the spray has a gorgeous sheen to it whereas the powder goes matte on the skin! So you know, I am terribly confused on deciding which one do I love more!!
The shade 14 Olive /Tanned Skin is a gorgeous peachy-goldeny-brown which is the best suit for medium to fair skin tones, this color can be builded up to suit dark skintones too. It has these fine specs of golden shimmer which only adds light and glow to the skin without making you look like a disco ball!
Here are some pictures and swatches ,
What’s to LOVE about the Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzing Powder :
• I love the packaging! I mean I love it, it has this humungous mirror which rotates 360 degrees and a sturdy packaging for the product to stay intact and strong!
• The brush is functional. I mean I do not really use brushes which come with my blushes and bronzers but I have fun using this one, since it helps me reach my swallows of the cheeks well!
• It is portable and handy. Like it saves the space of a mirror in my handbag. And who doesn’t love having a huge mirror for touch ups?
• It is flat matte! Now who on earth doesn’t like matte bronzers? It does have shimmer specs but they are gorgeously tiny and as mentioned above they simply beautify the skin even more! The spray one has a sheen to it!
• The staying power of the bronze effect is decent, with summers or winters it stays on for a whole day i.e 6-7 hours! Trust me!Mum also loves this for her mature oily skin.
• It has SPF 15 which simply adds a little to the whole “protect my skin from the sun” thing!! :P
• Has a very natural finish and has a very smooth and soft texture!It does not clog my pores and neither slips off my skin with passing hours.
• Great for everyday contouring and accentuating.
What’s to HATE about the Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzing Powder :
Final Verdict :
I do not see myself buying any other bronzer other than the Bourjois Delice De Soleil anytime soon! I love them! They are surely one of the finest bronzing products I have ever used!
Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Eye Pearls In No 62 Illusion
Loose Powder : Flower Perfection New Generation Loose
Spray Bronzer : Delice De Soleil
10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14
Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire
Summer Trend 2011- Inglot
Launches AMC Crazy Nails
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011-Price and Shades
AMC Eye Pencil in No 82
Lipstick Color No 126
Rainbow Shadow Freedom System
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 654
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 653
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel In 655
Brown Color Lipstick : Lipstick in No 275
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 – Photos and Prices
Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black
Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact – Sun Bunny Bronzer
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection
Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Powder
Vinyl Max Lip Gloss in Muse
Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
London Lasting Finish 25 Hour
Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil In Pure White
Valentine’s Day Gifting Ideas By Sephora
Gift Yourself Benefit Cosmetics This Valentine’s Day!!
Perfecting Cover in Medium
Blockbuster Palette 2010
Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint
Powda Wowza Palette
Watts Up Highlighter
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid
Revlon Colorstay Liquid
Elianto Nose Shaper
17 Piece– Blush
17 Piece Set
Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick
22K Delightful Mirror Shine Lip Gloss
Stunning Matte Baked Blush in 06 Peach Twist
Stunning Matte Baked Blush in 01 Naked Rose
7ubi Body Mist
7ubi Anti Perspirant Roll On
7ubi Body Butter
Eye Shadow in Minx Triple X Trio
Sabaya Line and Shadow Pencil
Launches Men’s Eau De Parfum
Me Me Eau De Toilette
7ubi Shower Gel
Kool Eau De Toilette