Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation Review, Swatches
Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation Review, Swatches
How have you been doing? Today I am going to speak about a product which floored me just after the first use. The Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation is the only foundation I have been using since the inception of winters. And I have been hooked, to know the reason read on.
Product Claim :
Smooth, beautified complexion for 16 hours.
FOUNDATION YOUTH-EXTENDING FLOWER PERFECTION
A PERFECTLY SMOOTH, SUBLIME 16H *
Discover the secret to a perfectly smooth!
Tested and approved by 84% of women **
A foundation of youth extension, texture sensation bare skin for a smoother skin texture & sublimated 16h *
With a sponge smoothing integrated real innovation, the result is spectacular: the complexion is up to 70% *** smoother, pores and fine lines are erased without effect mask, the skin texture is perfectly unified.
Thickness and flexibility are suitable for application to the entire face, but also on the nose, dark circles …
In a move easy 100% the result is homogeneous, without overloading or allowance, even more beautiful than a finger.
Action carefully: its formula SPF 15 with wild azalea – a flower altitude highly resistant to external aggressions – Youth protects cells from the skin for a lasting younger
And it’s good for my skin:
- Texture nonocclusive
- Tested under dermatological tolerance
They have tested for you **
- Perfectly unified complexion => 92% agree
- The complexion is smooth and bright => 86% agree
- The skin remains supple throughout the day => 82% agree
* Scientific test of 96 women
** Use test – 28 days out of 26 women.
*** Test scientific results of 29 women, average 38% of 88 women
DIMETHICONE, AQUA (WATER), TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALCOHOL DENAT., ALUMINA, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SILICA, ISOMALT, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, BHT, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LECITHIN, RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM LEAF CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN) : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77019 (MICA), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)] 10BMT004-1
Price and Availability :
Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation retails for 93 AED at all Bourjois Counters across the UAE.
Shades Available :
I love the packaging of Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation, I mean somehow it makes me feel I am using a luxury. I don’t know why but it does give me such a feeling. :P It comes in a glass bottle with a pump and a sponge crowned at top. Overall CUTE. It’s got some pink letterings too. :P
My thoughts on Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation :
Firstly I love Bourjois as a brand. It is a contemporary yet very satisfying brand which comes out with unique and quiet practical products each time.
You all must be knowing that I love my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation to bits and I am dying to try their Healthy Mix Serum now, the word SERUM is attracting me quite a lot these days. :P Anyhow, let’s get back to Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation.
This is by far one of the best formulas of foundations I have used till date. It is the right blend of everything, like pigmentation, consistency and a matte finish. Here’s how I sum my experience of using the Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation, but before that the swatches :
What I love about Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation :
• The packaging. Foundation MUST come with a pump to avoid wastage. MUST.
• The consistency. It is not very watery neither too thick. So just about RIGHT.
• The pigmentation, it is gorgeously pigmented. The shade NO 51 Vanille Claire, Light Vanilla is the lightest from the range and has a lot of pink undertones which is apt for my winter skintone.
• Blends easily without giving any patches and blotches.And you need a very tiny quantity, and the product will last you for a years with daily use too.
• Has a good coverage, but the coverage can be made better by layering of course. But in my view you won’t need to layer it since it is thick enough to cover up your skin flawlessly.
• I skip my concealer a lot many times with this product since it covers up my spots and other jazz perfectly. Only when I have some serious long hours, I sap up some concealer too.
• It is scented. It has a floral perfume. I love my foundations to have a scent. Not overpowering.
• The staying power is 8+ hours without fading and withering and blotching. Of course you WILL re touch your compact for a good long hours finish.
• It does not melt or smudge or transfers onto the tissue or blotting sheets, it literally clings to your skin.
• Has an absolutely matte finish. Neither does it oxidize and is very light on the skin.
• Work it with your fingers or a sponge or a brush, it will give you a good coverage every time.
• Has SPF 15 , I do not wish my foundations to have SPF 100000 anyways. :P
• If you use a primer ( I have just got my first ever primer) , you can happily skip it since this works on your pores, fine lines and all that is not required to be visible.
• Has nice shades, so it won’t be tough for you to find your match.
• Has anti aging properties (at 20 years I do not need it I know, but it has this youth cell protector thing, so prevention is better than cure).
• No parabens.
• It’s suitable for all skin types, like I have a combination skin type and it works very well for me. And my mum who has an oily skin doesn’t complain about its functioning either.
• Didn’t break me out or irritate my skin.
• Doesn’t cream around the expression lines and nose and under the eyes.
What I hate about Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation :
• The glass bottle is a bit heavy to carry about in the hand bag. But I do toss it in my bag many a times for those long days.
• The sponge provided is a nice thought but I do not use it since it gets stained pretty easily and my fingers work better.
It is a completely over joyous product. You’d love it seriously. If you are looking for a nice foundation which won’t cost you a bomb and do everything a foundation must do, you must try out the Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation. I totally recommend it.
Bourjois Eye Pearls In No 62 Illusion Review, Swatches and EOTD
Loose Powder : Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder Review
Spray Bronzer : Bourjois Delice De Soleil Review
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review
Bourjois 10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14 Review
Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire Review, Swatches
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid Review and Swatches
How to choose a foundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix Review
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Review