Loose Powder : Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder Review
How have you been? I am a bit whatsoever kinds, “monthly chums”. But somehow I thought I should jot this review down so that I could divert my mind somewhere else, so finally got some nirvana. :P Bourjois Flower Perfection Collection was announced a while ago, and finally it has hit the stores. I spotted the collection on all Bourjois counters, since I had some serious shopping sprees in the past few weeks, with all the discounts and sales going on. Anyways, let’s get back. Today I am reviewing the Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder.
For younger-looking face and a natural, flawless complexion, Bourjois has created the Flower Perfection Loose Powder… A magical product to be used alone for a perfectly smooth complexion or on top of the Flower Perfection Youth Extention Foundation for the final beautifying touch! A youthful care formula Enriched with wild azalea extract to protect the cells’ youth, mineral silica and light reflecting pigments, this universal loose powder hides imperfections without dulling the complexion. Concentrated with soft-focus microbeads, in a single brush stroke, the skin is more even, imperfections and fine lines are smoothed over and the complexion is flawless!
An ingenious beauty treatment, Bourjois’ Flower Perfection Loose Powder contains SPF 15, to protect the cells’ youth.
A dreamy texture and easy application its ultra fine texture make the Flower Perfection Loose Powder so easy to apply!
Prepare the desired quantity of powder by pressing on the valve in the jar, then apply Flower Perfection Loose Powder using the voluptuous brush. The texture is smoothed and simply beautified. Clever packaging Designed in a little round, delicate and feminine jar, it is travel friendly and a perfect make-up bag necessity.
The Flower Perfection Loose Powder is available in a single transparent shade to beautify all!
Price, Availability and Quantity:
The Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder costs 74 AED and it is available at all Bourjois Counters. You get 5g of the powder.
Not available on the packaging.
My Thoughts on the Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder:
A loose powder is a staple in my hand bag and vanity. Basically this is credited to my combination skin and my outdoor schedules. I mean constant meetings and all the corporate jazz. :P So having something like the Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder is a complete bliss for me. I have a LOT of loose and matiffying powders, I mean I just like having them since I know I am going to need them throughout life. :P I prefer the translucent ones mainly. To know why, read on.
Why should you BUY the Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder:
• Firstly, since it is translucent. I mean a translucent finishing powder is always great to have. It not only saves your entire makeup from looking caked up, but also ensures that face stays oil free and matte.
• Since it is translucent you will not find it difficult to find your skin match. Obviously.
• The powder is super fine. It has these minute microbeads, which blend into the skin giving a nice finish.
• It has a pleasant scent, as the name goes, it has a floral scent.
• The packaging is nice, I mean a lot of product is saved from wastage. All you need to do it open up 3-4 holes on the lid and tap out some powder and use it with a brush.
• The little jar can be carried in the purse too, for regular touch ups.
• It keeps the face mattified for around 6-7 hours, without touch ups.
• It does not have shimmer, and has a matte finish.
• I love the concept, of the flower perfection collection, it is not just great for mature skin women, but also you and me.
• You get 5g of the product which will last you pretty long, since you do not really need a lot of the product for a perfect finish.
• It is very light, and lets the skin breath.
• Doesn’t clog pores and suits all skin types.
• Mum uses it too, and she says that this powder doesn’t settle in her fine lines and doesn’t look over done or WHITE (in her words).
Why should you SKIP the Bourjois Flower Perfection New Generation Loose Powder:
There is absolutely no reason for skipping this one, you’d love it.
Well, this will last me for a while and I am loving using it. I am sure you would too. Bourjois has come up with a nice concept with the flower perfection collection, off recent you will get a free foundation brush with a purchase of the flower perfection foundation and loose powder. So make the most out of it. I am guessing this would be great for summers too.
Spray Bronzer : Bourjois Delice De Soleil Review
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review
Bourjois 10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14 Review
Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire Review, Swatches
Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
Rouge Allure Lipstick Genial
Dragon Le Vernis
MAC Studio Careblend
Maybelline Fit Me
Clinique Blush Compact Kit