Pressed Powder : Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Hope you are doing fantastic! Today I am reviewing the Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder which is a latest release by the company.
Product Claim :
10HR MATT AND RADIANT COMPLEXION
Give your skin a boost of radiance and even out that skin tone!
Enriched with exotic fruit therapy to restore and rebalance the skin:
Yuzu – Anti-shine
Sharon fruit – hydration
Its ultra-fine texture is easy to blend and its feather-light feel will makes application easy!
Its slim compact casing and large mirror inside is an ideal handbag essential and perfect for touch-ups on the go!
Available in 4 natural shades suitable for all skin tones.
And it’s good for my skin:
• Hypoallergenic formula
• Non comedogenic
• Dermatologically tested
Price, Availability and Quantity :
The Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder costs somewhere in between 50-60 AED, and is available at all Bourjois counters across the UAE. You get 9 g of the product in the pan.
Shades Available :
My thoughts on the Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder :
Now I need to not repeat how famous and how gorgeous is the Healthy Mix foundation is, you can read my views on the same HERE. It is by far one of the most gorgeous foundations I have ever used. I find the pressed powder and concealer from this range an extension of the Healthy Mix Foundation. I find the Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder an on-the-go touch up perfect powder. Read on to find out more on the Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder.
What I like about it :
• Packaging. Sleek and Compact, light weighted.
• Has a little more than average coverage which means, you have your foundation and you can pack it up with the Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder and avoid concealer for regular days.
• The texture of the powder is extremely soft and satiny.
• It sets up the makeup without any extra efforts; you only need to dust it on after foundation.
• Has a very light fragrance.
• It gives you a nice natural matte finish to the skin for a minimum of 5 hours, which is nice for a pressed powder.
• The best thing about Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder is that it sits on the skin without sliding or creasing for the time it is on.
• It is Non comedogenic
• Keeps the shine away from the skin.
• Doesn’t make the skin go dry or patchy.
• You would certainly find your matching shades amidst the 4 shades available.
• Blends into the skin flawlessly and doesn’t make the skin look cakey and made up.
What I hate about it :
Well I do not expect anything more out of my pressed powders, it certainly does what it should be doing so I don’t have any cons for the product. It doesn’t have an applicator sponge or puff but I can live with it.
Final Verdict :
It is a nice drugstore compact. If you can, get it, you wont regret your purchase.
Healthy Mix Foundation Review
Flower Perfection Foundation
Eye Pearls In No 62 Illusion
Loose Powder : Flower Perfection New Generation Loose
Spray Bronzer : Delice De Soleil
Healthy Mix Foundation
10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14
Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid
How to choose a foundation
BourjoisRevlon Colorstay Liquid