Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review
Foundation!! As soon as I say this what giggles in your ears, please mention in it the comment section. :P The quest of finding the “best” foundation or makeup base wouldn’t ever end with women, neither will the greed of having more and more cosmetics be ever satisfied. Today I am reviewing one of my latest finds in the foundation category, the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation.
70% MORE RADIANCE AND FLAWLESS COMPLEXION FOR UP TO 16 HOURS!
Bourjois’ 1st radiance-boosting fruit therapy foundation for a flawless complexion for up to 16hrs!
• Apricot > radiance
• Melon > hydration
• Apple > antioxidant
• Ginger > energy
Its exquisite glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a flawless, yet natural finish.
• 8 hrs moisture
• Lets skin breathe
• Dermatologically tested
Price, Quantity and Availability:
It retails for 80-100 AED and is available at all Bourjois counters. :)
Water, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Panthenol, Alcohol, Aluminum hydroxide, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Pyrus malus, Zingiber officinale, Prunus armeniaca, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77891
My Thoughts on the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation:
After my TBS foundation, which I reviewed HERE , I was on the look for a more mattifying foundation since the TBS one is great for evening wear but has a dewy finish for daytime wear which is not what I prefer for everyday. One which could give a matte finish and stay on for some more time and of course the “coverage” was needed too. So here came in Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. It is one of those foundations which you can instantly bank on for those emergencies when you need it all in one pump. Read on to find what got me hooked on the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation.
Why should you BUY the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation:
• If you are looking for a foundation which is good quantity and quality wise your search ends here.
• The price is steep but then goes well with the quantity the pump has. It will last you ages, since you do not need a lot of it to get it right.
• It has a mild floral fragrance, I like I like.
• If you need a foundation which shows up a natural finish, this is a perfect one for you.
• Bourjois Healthy Mix is a kind of foundation which lets you to work with it, I mean it won’t cling and set as soon as you apply it, it will give enough time to work with and set with perfection.
• I have read bloggers say you cannot work it out with fingers, but for me it just works perfectly with a brush or fingers.
• It’s a buildable foundation, like you can build its coverage. If you want a sheer coat, just pat on some of the product, if you need a full coverage a heavy one, go on and add some layers. Don’t worry it won’t cake on you no matter what.
• It has a matte finish, but on super oily skintypes, it might have a dewy finish, a healthy dewy finish. So I will sum it up to a natural finish which is neither matte nor dewy.
• The staying power is around 5-6 hours on an average sunny day. A touch up with loose or compact powders makes it work for me. It does not fade or blotch over the face.
• It didn’t make my face look oily and greasy after sometime.
• It did not break me out.
• It doesn’t transfer on the tissue, and even on my blotting sheets.
• The consistency is not runny kinds, again a reason why it blends gorgeously.
• It hides my dark circles and unevenness, flawlessly. Again I can happily omit the concealer when I use it.
• It kind of keeps my problem area, my T-zone a bit more controlled during the daytime.
• It is immensely light and you can hardly feel its presence on the face when applied.
• I feel my skin is breathing even after sapping it on. I mean it didn’t clog my pores.
• The pump avoids product wastage and messiness.
• The foundation kind of brightens my face in a healthy way, I mean you know those days when nothing works, this foundation may do its trick.
• The shade 53 Blaire Clair has more of the pink undertones, and not the yellow ones, and this is the exact match for my skintone.
• Now why I love it the most, it doesn’t have SPF (No, I am not gone mad), I mean festive season=lots of photos, and I finally have a nice formulation for those non shiny matte pictures.
• The ingredients are to look for melon for hydration, apricot for radiance, apple as an anti-oxidant and ginger for energy.
• This one doesn’t oxidize. Trust me.
• It keeps my face hydrated yet matte and radiant.
Why should you SKIP the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation:
• Well, I don’t feel like adding this, but then some people may not like the scent. Also people who have a very oily skin may not like it,since it will tend to slip of your skin but may work with a primer.
• The 16 hour claim is falsified, I mean it stays on for long but not 16 hours.
I totally recommend it. Like Totally!! It is a nice everyday foundation. Most of the skintones will find their matches with this one. It’s great for the price it is labeled. f you want something which will totally work for you in the Dubai Heat, go ahead and get your Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. A totally recommended product from me. I realize how long a review this one has become trust me I can talk way more about this. :P
Makeup Brushes for Beginners : Ask IMBB
Eye Makeup for Beginners
Lipstick Suggestion for Beginners : Ask IMBB
Beginners Makeup for Combination Skin: Ask IMBB
Teens Makeup : 5 Teenage Makeup Blunders to Avoid
Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush – A Must Have
20 Piece Makeup Brush Kit Review
Coastal Scents Brushes Review
Ben Nye Banana Visage Poudre Luxury Powder Review
Must-have Makeup Brushes
Essential Makeup Brush Kit
Foundation Application- Methods and Techniques
How to Apply Primer
How to Apply Eyeshadow
How to Make Eyeshadow Stay Longer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review
Bourjois Brush Concealer Review
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review, Photos + Haul
Bourjois Effet Lumiere Golden Eyeshadow Trio
Bourjois Paris 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation Review