Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Review
How’d the day passing? Massive lunch happened which means a little more to the routine jogging! Anyways, I am reviewing a true magic product today! I got it as a part of the goody bag I got at the launch event of “Sweet Paris” check pictures of the most bright and colorful event I attended till date HERE and HERE. I am reviewing the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover for you all!
Product Claim :
CLEANSING INSTANT! 1 SECOND PER NAIL WITHOUT COTTON!
Miracle for removing makeup remover instantly!
Because there is now enough to plunge nails into the foam … No need of cotton, after 1 second, you take them out cleansed!
And more … it’s good for my nails!
> Acetone-free formula is gentle on nails and cuticles
> It is enriched with nourishing sweet almond oil
> Without parabens
> Dermatologist tested
Another plus: its red fruit and vanilla fragrance leaves nails delicately scented.
* Scientific test of 30 people
With varnish and a second solvent removing makeup makeup & nails become as easy as changing clothes! You can use them at will to always have the color of the varnish perfectly matched to all your looks!
Price, Availability and Quantity :
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover is available at all Borujois counters now, at 55AED. You get 2.5 fl.oz of the product.
The concept of the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover is new, refreshing and totally interesting!
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover comes in a bottle identical to your mint bottle, I couldn’t spot it during the launch when it was kept amidst the mint bottles!
It has a screw up lid and inside it has a sponge drenched in enamel remover.
The sponge has a hole in the center, wherein you have to insert your finger and twist it for getting rid of the enamel!
How to use it:
My Thoughts on the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover :
One of the main reasons, I refrain from using nail paints often is the removal process, I am not a person who can gather all the time and patience and sit and remove nail enamel every time I apply it! Usually I apply it just before I know I would be going for a manicure or may be when I seriously feel that there is a need! Also our religion doesn’t allow nail paint for prayers so everytime before I pray I have to get rid of any type of makeup and nail paints, hence I always refrain from using nail paints regularly. It’s just a very tedious process for me, but after using the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover things have changed! Want to know how and why read on,
What’s to LOVE about the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover :
• The packaging! Totally a winner! Like totally! I mean it is so handy and convenient, the kinds you can toss in your handbags and carry it along anywhere and everywhere! It’s great for people who apply nail paints on their way to the office! :P
• The ease of using it! The way it functions, it makes me feel that the world is such a better place than what I think, and it makes me realize that there are somethings in the world YET which love you unconditionally (after “HIM” ofcourse). I mean all you need to do is, open the bottle, dip your finger into the sponge twist around and boooooommm you are done, your nail polished nail comes out clean and color free!
• It has a nice vanilla/sweet scent unlike the regular enamel removers which smell medicine! You can now have scented nails too!
• Paraben free and Acetone free! Isn’t this enough to get SOLD?
• Has almond oil, again great for the skin and cuticles and the nails.
• Doesn’t dry up the cuticles like ALL MOST ALL the removers do! Seriously, this one is way more mild and effective.
• Cancels out the mess! Like you no more need cotton balls, tissues and swabs to clean one poor nail! You dip and you are done!
• It claims to clean up the paint in 1 second ,which is certainly true!!
• Be it any type of nail paint or glitter paints, it removes all with the same ease. I was amazed when it left my nails clean from my 3 coats of nail enamel manicure I got done at THE CURE.
What’s to HATE about the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover :
You think so? Like SERIOUSLY? Just that, I wish I could dip my toes in it too :P But may be for hygiene purposes this idea wasn’t proposed!
Final Verdict :
I am in LOVE!! Pure LOVE!! The Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover is one of the most revolutionary products I have used till date! I totally RECOMMEND you guys to give it a shot, trust me you would never want to get back to your ex-nail enamel remover once you use it!
It’s a great product for women who like to keep changing their enamel shades or even HAVE to get rid of it for prayers!
Also, I have a plan if at all, Bourjois stops making these EVER, I would fill up the bottle with my regular remover and enjoy using it the same way as this one! So now you know how much I loved the concept and the product! Go and get it without any thoughts and delay!!
Spring Collection Launch : Cupcakes, Macaroons and Bourjois
Oily Skin : Bourjois Stick Anticernes Correcteur Concealer Stick
More Cupcakes, Macaroons and Makeup from “Sweet Paris”
Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Eye Pearls In No 62 Illusion
Loose Powder : Flower Perfection New Generation Loose
Spray Bronzer : Delice De Soleil
10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14
Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire
Summer Trend 2011- Inglot
Launches AMC Crazy Nails
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011-Price and Shades
AMC Eye Pencil in No 82
Lipstick Color No 126
Rainbow Shadow Freedom System
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 654
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 653
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel In 655
Brown Color Lipstick : Lipstick in No 275
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 – Photos and Prices
Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black
Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact – Sun Bunny Bronzer
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection
Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Powder
Vinyl Max Lip Gloss in Muse
Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
London Lasting Finish 25 Hour
Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil In Pure White
Valentine’s Day Gifting Ideas By Sephora
Gift Yourself Benefit Cosmetics This Valentine’s Day!!
Perfecting Cover in Medium
Blockbuster Palette 2010
Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint
Powda Wowza Palette
Watts Up Highlighter
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid
Revlon Colorstay Liquid
Elianto Nose Shaper
17 Piece– Blush
17 Piece Set
Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick