Dove Nature Fusion Soften and Moistening Facial Cleanser- Review
Facewashes are something which we all use practically 4-5 times a day; hence it is very important to choose the right facewash for our skin. I am running out of so many things these days, and a week before my facewash got over, I mean I have to stock up on my cosmetic ration soon. :P I bought the Dove Nature Fusion Soften and Moistening Facial Cleanser just because I found the color of the facewash uber cool. It instantly made me feel refreshed. I know I am weird when it comes to selecting facewashes or anything for that matter. :P
Let’s get back to the review.
Let skin return elastic and bring translucent, clean and fair effect to skin. It can thoroughly dispel sebum and dirt from skin. And its olive essence can rapidly filter into every layer of skin, soften the cutin, improve absorption ability of cells, and keep the skin refreshing, tender and moist for a long time.
Price, quantity and availability:
I paid 9AED for 150 g. I bought it from a grocery near my home. You can find it at all drugstores and super markets.
Not available on the packaging neither does the website provides it, in fact the website isn’t updated with this product.
Directions to use:
Use twice per day. Properly mix this product with water and rub on the palm till rich foam is produced. Spread over the face and massage for a while before rinsing with water.
My thoughts on Dove Nature Fusion Soften and Moistening Facial Cleanser:
I haven’t been a Dove fan; I mean I was pretty upset with their conditioners. The Dove Nature Fusion Soften and Moistening Facial Cleanser is a mild cleanser. It does its job but doesn’t live up to all its claims. It was a hurried buy, I guess.
Why should you buy the Dove Nature Fusion Soften and Moistening Facial Cleanser:
• The quantity is good.
• The packaging is nice, for a face wash.
• It is soap free.
• It didn’t make my skin feel dry and stretchy.
• It didn’t break me out.
• It is mild on the skin even with its granular texture.
• The fragrance is fresh and mild, which is a very rare combination.
• Makes my skin soft and supple.
• Easily available.
• Helps me get rid of the remnant make up on the skin, like left over mascara and kohl.
Why should you skip the Dove Nature Fusion Soften and Moistening Facial Cleanser:
• I personally feel it does no good to my skin, at least after reading the claims.
• It doesn’t lather at all, as mentioned.
• I do not feel like my skin is clean after using it, there’s this “something is missing” kind of feeling.
• Leaves a slippery feeling behind. I think that’s the way it attempts to keep the skin soft and moisturized.
It’s good as a onetime purchase if you are itching to try something else, I mean I won’t be getting this next time. I had high expectations from this one though, I am betrayed.
You would also like to read:
St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub Review
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub Review
Oats Skin Cleanser-DIY
Garnier Skin Naturals Essentials Soothing Toner- Review