Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral Review
Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral Review
I am not a lipliner person, frankly. But of recent I have been a “pick up lipliners spree”. I do not know where in my head did the chemical reacted to some other chemical in a wrong way, that I succumbed to lipliners, I shared it with you guys HERE. I used lipliners real sparsely before; I have always been a more of a lipstick person than even lipgloss. :P Today I’d be reviewing Essence Lipliner for you all.
Product Claim (as per the website):
The new Essence lipliner color in a trendy pastel apricot shade ensures clear contours and beautiful, shapely lips. The wooden lipliner is smudge-proof and especially long-lasting. Now everything is sure to run smoothly when you declare your undying love to your heartthrob.
Price, availability and quantity:
The Essence lipliner retails at 7AED, and it available at all Essence counters, across the UAE, I got mine from Carrefour, Sharjah City Center. It is a regularly sized pencil.
Available in one new color and a total of eight colors. I bought Nude Coral, Red Blush and Soft Rose.
Red blush, nude coral, soft rose, honey bun, satin mauve, hot chocolate, soft berry and cute pink.
My thoughts on the Essence lipliner in Nude Coral:
The Essence Lipliner was a debut from this brand in my stash, and when I went to their counter I felt like pouring down the whole rack into my cart (that’s how I feel when I am at any cosmetic counter). When I swatched it, I was extremely pleased by the texture, feel and pigmentation of the essence lip liner in Nude Coral. Further I ended up buying 2 more essence lip liner variants and some more stuff from Essence, check it out HERE. I will share the shades of the other 2 Essence lipliners with you all sometime soon. Nude Coral, is a nice matte, natural, nude and creamy peachy-coral-pink color.
Why should you BUY the Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral:
• The price is so tempting, I mean you can actually get 3 of the Essence lipliners at the price of one lip liner from any other brand be it.
• The pencil is averagely sized; I mean it isn’t small in size, because it is priced low.
• The colors are gorgeous, there is an assortment of browns, mauves, pinks and corals, and there is only one dark red Essence Lipliner in the whole color array. Although there are a few shades, but the Essence Lipliners are evenly distributed in all color shades.
• The colors are highly wearable, there’s no ODD color in the collection.
• The color Nude Coral is a nice peachy-coral-pink color, it got a hint of pink, but it is more on the peachy coral side.
• The colors are highly pigmented. I swatched all the shades of the Essence Lipliners and found them amazing.
• Pigmented lips can be easily hidden under one swipe on the Essence lipliner in Nude Coral.
• They are ultra creamy. It’s a pro as well as a con for me. Pro since they glides gorgeously on the lips.
• The pencil is a typical wooden one, hence sharpening isn’t a problem and there is no major wastage of the product whilst sharpening.
• The Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral helps my lipstick to stay on for few more hours then regular.
• When I wear it alone, without a lipstick or gloss or lip balm, it stays on for a satisfactory time.
• It doesn’t settle in the fine lines of the lips.
• The Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral is perfume free and tasteless.
• The Essence lip liner when worn alone, survive snacks and drinks, does fade with meals.
• They are creamy hence smooth and moisturizing.
• It’s super matte.
How do I wear it?
I usually go ahead with wearing the Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral alone, for a matte film of color. Although it is a tad drying, it’s not OVERLY drying. I top it with a clear gloss, or a corresponding gloss, or wear it beneath my coral lipsticks. It’s great for medium to fair toned ladies, but it will look a tad pale or bright on the dusky or dark skin tones, but you always have options to wear it.
Why should you SKIP the Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral:
• It tends to get a tad dry if worn alone.
• The Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral is ultra creamy hence the tip gets melted as soon as it is used. It;s creaminess tends to get on my nerves at times, I end up using a lipliner brush for applying it if I have a lot of time for it. :(
• The staying power is satisfactory but not toooooo gooood kinds.
• The color assortment is meager.
• Ingredients are not available anywhere.
The Essence Lipliner in Nude Coral is a nice shade to have in the stash specially if you are a nude lip lover. Go ahead and get it.
You would also like to read:
A little Essence Haul
Essence Nail Polish Remover
Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss
Essence No Limits Volume Mascara-EOTD
MAC Good Lovin Lipglass Swatch, FOTD
MAC Fold and Tuck LipGlass
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in Soft Beige
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Coral Crush Review, Swatch
Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lotus Herbals Lipstick Carnation, Coral Pink Lip Liner Review
Orange / Coral Lipstick under Rs 300 : Ask IMBB
Colorbar Lip Pot Coral Crush Review, Swatch, FOTD