Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash Review
Today I am reviewing Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash for you all. Everyone has this “ time rewinding” product in their lives, like mum whenever she sees fair n lovely she says, we used to use it during our teenage and she still loves it, even if she doesn’t use it frequently. The same happened with me, some 4 years back when I was in grade 10, Garnier Light was my first ever moisturizer and after 4 years when I bought Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash I was pulled back to my schooling days. Read on to find out why!!
Exposure to sun, pollution and harsh environmental conditions makes skin appear dull and dark.
Garnier Light Fairness face wash:Is an effective daily face wash that helps you recover a clear, radiant, even complexion.
Enriched with purifying agents, it has a unique double action.
o It purifies pores for deep-down cleansing without grains.
o It removes sebum, traces of make-up and impurities. Extract of menthol gives your skin a cool tingly-clean sensation.
Enriched with exfoliating pure lemon essence, its formula cleanses and clarifies the skin thoroughly and removes impurities that make skin dull.
How to use it:
Apply on wet face. Gently massage in with fingertips avoiding the eye contour. Rinse thoroughly. Use twice daily.
Follow up with Light fairness + dark spots prevention daily moisturiser.
Price, Quantity and Availability:
The Garnier Light Fairness Face wash is available at all drugstores, hypermarkets and supermarkets across the region. I got it with a 25% off at 8.75 AED from Carrefour, Sharjah City Center. The tube has 96 g of the product.
The Garnier Light Fairness Face wash comes in a light yellow regular tube with a flip up cap. It has this customary and identical to the Garnier Light Moisturizer look to the packing; the latter comes in a jar though.
My thoughts on the Garnier Light Fairness Face wash:
I am using the Garnier Light Fairness Face wash for the first time, and as soon as I flipped it open I was taken back 4 years as I mentioned before in those school days when I used the moisturizer, it smells the same. I was a bit reluctant about its effectiveness and efficiency as a face wash. Well I am surprised with the results.
Why should you BUY the Garnier Light Fairness Face wash:
• The price is pretty affordable and with the discounts I got it’s a pretty nice deal.
• The tube holds a decent quantity of the product will last you for a month even after regular daily usage.
• I loved the smell of the moisturizer, and I love how Garnier Light Fairness Face wash smells.
• It cleanses the skin thoroughly and lathers well. I can feel it when I wash my face with it.
• It removes the remnants of makeup like, foundation traces and kohl residue.
• Makes my skin soft and supple.
• As far as the spot reduction is considered, I had a little zit mark on my right cheek which seemed to fade off, and after 8-10 days of usage it has completely vanished. (I cannot say anything on the spot reduction of grave acne marks).
• As far as the skin lightening is concerned, it definitely makes my skin appear clearer and cleaner. In short radiant!!
Why should you SKIP the Garnier Light Fairness Face wash:
• I have a combination skin which grows paler and drier in the winters, and the Garnier Light Fairness Face wash tends to make my skin a tad drier and stretchy, but then I can live with it since I moisturize my skin every time after I wash my face.
• Dry skinned women may not really like it, but there is a solution for every problem and moisturization is the solution. It doesn’t have a skin type confined to it.
Garnier Light Fairness Face wash in my view is a great face wash for regular use. It’s not just cheap, but also effective. I regret not buying a backup at the discounted price. I will repurchase it over and over again.
4.5/5 (0.5 deducted for skin drying)
Garnier Skin Naturals Light Ultra Intense Fairness Moisturiser
Garnier Skin Naturals Light Overnight Fairness Cream Review
Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash Review
L’Oreal Paris Elvive Light Reflecting Creme Nutri-Gloss with “Pearl Protein” Review
Himalaya Herbals Cream Review
Kaya Nourishing Day cream with SPF 15 Review
Neutrogena Fine Essence Review
Olay Natural White Day Cream Review
Neutrogena Fine Cleanser Review
Himalaya Herbals Clarifying Face Wash with Saffron Mint Review