Hand Cream : LUSH Helping Hands
Hand Cream : LUSH Helping Hands
Hope you are doing fantastic!! L’occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream is my all time FAVORITE hand cream and shall remain to be so forever and ever!! I have reviewed it HERE. But then I had to try out the LUSH Helping Hands!! So here is my review on it!
Product Claims :
The name says it all. Our miracle-working, calming chamomile and cocoa butter cream has been saving hands worldwide for years. It’s perfect for people who work with their hands who suffer from dry, chapped hands as a result. Soothing honey, moisturizing oils and nourishing butters help to protect and care for hardworking hands and make them soft and flexible once again. You might be a person who thinks that hand cream is merely one more non-essential thing to spend your money on. Give your hands a little help; smooth some on and feel the difference it makes.
• Handy helper: Soothes sore hands with a powerful mixture of marigold and lavender oils.
• Softens you up: Shea butter and almond oil are effective emollients, proven to moisturize and keep skin soft.
• Mucil – wha??: Linseeds swell when exposed to water. Rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, the gel helps to protect the skin.
How to use :
Take a small dollop of hand cream and massage into your dry hands and arms. With LUSH products a little goes a long way, so start with a little and use more if desired.
Chamomile Water (Anthemis nobilis) , Linseed Mucilage (Linum usitatissimum) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Glycerine , Stearic Acid , Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Cetearyl Alcohol ,Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Triethanolamine ,Honey (Mel) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida) , African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta) , Perfume , Alkanett Extract (Alkanna tinctoria) , *Limonene , *Linalool , Methylparaben , Propylparaben
Price, Availability and Quantity :
LUSH Helping Hands retails at all LUSH stores, in varied proportions! I have a pump of 45g and it costs somewhere between 30- 40 AED I suppose!!
My Thoughts On The LUSH Helping Hands :
Basically I am sucker when it comes to hand creams, seriously! I have tried gazillion of them, and still open to trying as many as I can in this lifetime :P I love my L’occitane one, hands down, but whats the harm in giving other a chance tooooo? Right? So I went ahead with the LUSH Helping Hands, I have heard people screammmiinnngg and singing about this one! There has absolutely been no negative reviews for this product!! So this definitely needed a try from me!!
Apart from the good reviews everywhere, what got me to try it was the “almond oil” and “shea butter” combo! I mean I can DIEEEE for that combination!! Seriously.
LUSH Helping Hands has a semi solid texture. I mean most of the hand creams I set my hands on, had this liquidy or even watery or creamy texture! This one has this thick texture!
See the pictures,
What’s to LOVE about the LUSH Helping Hands :
• I like the packaging! I mean hand creams in tub are cute, but then, the pump bottle makes sense to me! Also this is small and handy to fit fine in my hand bag!
• The pump, gets out appropriate quantity of the product without wasting it!
• The INGREDIENTS! The ingredients are so LUSH and yumm, that I even didn’t have a thought that I would ever hate the cream) I loveeee itttt!! Almond oil, honey, cocoa butter, shea butter!! HEAVEN!!
• It has a mild soothing fragrance, as soon as you apply it may scent like a heavy chamomile shea butter thing, but then as it settles itself, this heavy scent fades into a mild almond-y buttery fragrance!!
• The texture is emollient! Even on being in a semi solid form, it melts into the skin and soaks up!
• Doesn’t make the skin oily and greasy! Especially the palms! It does hydrate but doesn’t leave greasiness or oiliness behind.
• Moisturizing and hydrating! It helps my hands be normal even in the heavy AC conditions! BLESSING!
• Makes my hands soft and smooth!
• I love using it on chapped skin or even rough dry skin, you know you get those patches on your hands of dry skin due to often washing your hands or even using wipes a lot, this one settles down such conditions!
• I use this on my feet too, because I love the effect this has on my hands and it works for soothing up my feet too!
• The scent doesn’t fade away, neither will it cause any irritation when you eat anything! ( Usually hand creams tend to cause a havoc while eating)
• Works pretty decently with my cuticles too! All the butters in there, keep my cuticles soft and nourished!
What’s to HATE about the LUSH Helping Hands :
NOTHING !! Except for the fact that it comes with a expiry date, but then you can always take small quantities and finish them up!
Final Verdict :
I definitely recommend the LUSH Helping Hands ! I mean I love it as my second favorite hand cream! It works great for the hands and definitely lends out a helping hand to my hands! Do try this the next time you are at the store! I am so sure you would love it!
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
New Lush Store At Midriff City Centre
Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel
Lip Scrub : Lush Pow Wow
L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
Nivea Hand Anti Age Q10 plus Hand Cream
Hand Care : Philip B Cucumber & Blue Orchid Hand & Body Cream
Skin Care : Olay White Radiance Intensive Fairness Serum
My Face Skin Care Essentials
Minx Eyebrow Tattoo Pen
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel in Clear
Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil in 1 Ebony
Elianto Nose Shaper Brush
Elianto Splendour Eyeshadow in Roasted Brown
Home Remedies For Shiny
Sachajuan Stockholm Volume
Gosh Salt Of Mine Wet n Dry Saltwater
TRESemme Heat Defense Spray
Dove Heat Defense Therapy
Gosh Hold Me Baby spray
Gosh Pump Up the Volume
Gosh Professional Damage Control
L’Oreal Paris Elvive Smooth Intense Anti – Frizz Serum
Gosh Treat me Deep Repair Treatment
Sachajaun Volume Conditioner
Schwarzkopf Bonawell Repair Formula Intensive Hot Oil Treatment
Naturally Pink Lips : Home Remedies for Pigmented Lips
How to Reduce Dark Circles
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
Silver Black Smokey Eyes & Hot Pink Lips Makeup Photo Tutorial
8 Pink Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Review
How To Make Lips Pink Naturally
How to Get Rid of Blackheads
T-Zone Nose Pore Strips
New Brushes : Mikyajy 17 Piece Brush Set
12 Ways to Get Rid of Body Odour
16 Ways to Deal with Cuticle Problems
11 Ways To Make Nail Polish Last Longer on Nails
Mother’s Day Goodies By Lush
New Lush Store At Midriff City Centre
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel Review
The Lush Christmas Candy Shop!
Lush Christmas Classics- Info and Pictures
17 Piece– Blush
17 Piece Set
Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick
22K Delightful Mirror Shine Lip Gloss
Stunning Matte Baked Blush in 06 Peach Twist
Stunning Matte Baked Blush in 01 Naked Rose
7ubi Body Mist
7ubi Anti Perspirant Roll On
7ubi Body Butter
Eye Shadow in Minx Triple X Trio
Sabaya Line and Shadow Pencil
Launches Men’s Eau De Parfum
Me Me Eau De Toilette
7ubi Shower Gel
Kool Eau De Toilette
My Favorite Eyeliner Brush – Inglot 30T
Inglot 21T Brush Review , Photos
Summer Trend 2011- Inglot
Launches AMC Crazy Nails
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011-Price and Shades
AMC Pencil in No 82
Lipstick Color No 126
Rainbow Shadow Freedom System
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 654
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 653
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel In 655
Brown Color Lipstick : Lipstick in No 275
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 – Photos and Prices
Too Faced Perfect Waterproof liner in Perfect Black
Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact – Sun Bunny Bronzer
Too Faced Natural Neutral shadow Collection
Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Powder
Vinyl Max Lip Gloss in Muse
Exaggerate Waterproof Definer
London Lasting Finish 25 Hour
Soft Kohl Kajal Liner Pencil In Pure White
Valentine’s Day Gifting Ideas By Sephora
Gift Yourself Benefit Cosmetics This Valentine’s Day!!
Perfecting Cover in Medium
Blockbuster Palette 2010
Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint
Powda Wowza Palette
Watts Up Highlighter
Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Pearls In No 62 Illusion
Loose Powder : Flower Perfection New Generation Loose
Spray Bronzer : Delice De Soleil
10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14
Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid
Revlon Colorstay Liquid
Elianto Nose Shaper