Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner Review
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner
Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the basics of skin care of every women and it is important too, to have a good and incessant CTM routine. Today I’m reviewing the most important product in my skin care routine, it is the Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner.
Cleansing means removal of dirt and impurities from the skin. You can choose a product which suits your skin type. It can be a gel based cleanser, soap, an emulsion or even a cream. Rinse your water with warm water, so that your pores open up and then massage in the cleanser into your skin in upward directions. Now wipe it off with cotton or wash it.
The second step is toning, toning basically helps you get rid of the greasiness and remnant makeup if left any after cleansing. Toning closes the pores after cleansing. You must use cotton or tissues to apply a toner, similar to the cleanser apply the toner in upward strokes too.
The third step is Moisturizing. Apply the moisturizer in upward direction to get rid of the dull skin layer.
Ok, that’s a little summary of having the right CTM routine, now let’s get back to the review.
I have been using this toner for about two weeks now. I used it after finishing up my Liz Earle Skin Boost Tonic, which I will be reviewing soon. I have a combination skin, which tends to get super oily in the summers or humid climates and super dry in the winters. Hence, I have to be very careful whilst picking up my skin products.
Product claim (as per the website)
• Tones & refreshes facial skin
• Reduces oil secretion & keeps skin oil-free
• Alcohol-free to prevent facial skin from drying
Refreshes and tones the skin. Reduces oil secretion and keeps the skin oil-free. Gentle Refreshing Toner purifies and refreshes your skin. This alcohol-free toner removes the impurities and makes pores appear small.
Gentle Refreshing Toner can be used for oily skin.
• Sensitive plant (Mimosa pudica)
• Jasmine (Jasminum sambac)
• Sweet marjoram (Origanum majorana)
• Lemon (Citrus limon)
Inactives: methylparaben IP, propylparaben IP
Brilliant blue FCF (CI 42090)
Natural herbal formulations tend to change color over time. However the product efficiency remains unchanged.
Directions for Use:
After using Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk, pour a few drops of Gentle Refreshing Toner on a cotton pad and wipe thoroughly over your face and neck.
Price, quantity and availability:
Around 15-20 AED for 100ml. The Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner is available in all supermarkets, hypermarkets and mall across UAE. I saw it at Carrefour, Sharjah City Center recently.
The Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner is bottled in a semi see through plastic bottle with a green screw up cap. It has a lid beneath the cap too, for avoiding the spillage of the product. It’s not a heavy bottle, and can be easily carried along.
My Thoughts on Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner
It is one those mildest toners I have come across, which live up to their claims. I wasn’t a Himalaya herbals fan but this toner has certainly changed my view. I will be reviewing various products which have turned me into a Himalaya Herbals fan lately. The toner is great for everyday use, doesn’t have a heavy price and most of all its HERBAL.
Why should you buy the Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner:
• The USP of the Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner for me is the ingredients. A special blend of herbs that controls excess oil secretion and makes your skin oil free. It is enriched with lemon and jasmine which refresh and cool your skin; sensitive plant extracts that control excess oil secretion, and sweet marjoram that nourishes the skin, to keep it healthy and radiant.
• The packaging is good; the toner doesn’t spill even whilst travelling.
• The scent is not overpowering, just a mild lingering scent. Refreshing and cool.
• Suits all skin types. I have a combination skin, my mum has super oily skin and my brother has a acne prone skin (he’s in his puberty days), we all use it and none of us have any problems with it. I do not have visible pores on my skin, but my mum say’s it has helped her with her visible pores, making them a tad less smaller.
• It doesn’t suck up my skin making it dry like some toners did in the past. It’s alcohol free.
• It didn’t cause any skin breakouts to me yet. I have a terrible skin type, which breakouts even if the product is mildly harsh.
• You can feel your face spiky clean after using it.
• You won’t find any greasiness on your skin after toning.
• It helps in the removal of any remnant make up like mascara and kohl.
• It happens very often with me that, whilst cleaning up my face or even washing it the face wash tends to go in my eyes, this is no exception it doesn’t sting my eyes for a very long time. I mean it’s just a fraction of seconds and it’s gone. I like it about this toner.
Why Should You Skip Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner
There’s not a lot to hate and skip this toner. Just one point:
• Even though in its inactive ingredients list, there are paraben contents in the toner.
It’s a pretty nice toner for the price it retails at. I am sure you won’t regret buying it.
Product sent by PR for consideration