Inglot Lipstick Color No 126 Review, Swatches
Inglot Lipstick Color No 126 Review , Swatches
Hope you all are doing great. Ok, I officially fell in LOVE with Inglot Lipsticks when I got one free at the Dubai Beauty Week at Burjuman. After the Beauty Week, happened the least expected, a major shopping spree, clothes, accessories, handbags, and loads of cosmetics.:P I bought like 4 Inglot Lipsticks at a go, and got 2 more from the brand for reviewing. Now you see, I am over dozed by Inglot Lipstick Mania. Anyways, today I am one of my beauties, Inglot Lipstick No 126.
I won’t say anything on how much I love the color red, I would just put it as mildly as possible that it’s the season which demands a pop of color in your regular life, and this lipstick gets me that. :P I don’t know how and when I turned into a dark lipstick person from a neutral nude one. Of course I still love my nude lippies, but the dark ones attract me more now days, and when they are matte and dark both, I am SOLD, within a second.
What does Inglot claim:
-Vitamin E and apricot kernel oil moisturising formula.
-Solid and elegant metal case.
-PARABEN FREE FORMULA
-NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Inglot has like a gazillion shades available in their lipstick section, so you will find your favorite one in the color selection.
Price, Availability and quantity:
The Inglot lipsticks are retailed at 70AED at all Inglot stores across the UAE. The lipstick has 4.5 g/0.16 US OZ of the product.
Disclaimer: Alright, don’t blame me if the post goes long. :P
As I mentioned above I first found my love in Inglot Lipsticks with a freebie I got at the Dubai Beauty Week, when I opened the packaging at Burjuman I was thrilled to see a maroon red colored lippies, which was apt for any season and any reason. :P I got back home and tried it, bammmmmm!!it was love at first sight! And then I wore it for 4-5 days in a row and went back to Inglot at Mega Mall, and stocked myself with 4 more lipsticks, that’s how much I loved them. Coming back to No 126, this shade is a classic Hollywood red color, I mean neither too dark nor too warm , just right for winters or rather anytime in your life. :P This shade is from their permanent line, anyhow their autumn winter collection also comprises of their classified permanent products. For more praises, read on!!
Why should you BUY the Inglot Lipstick in 126:
• To start off with, they are PARABEN free!!
• They have Vitamin E and apricot kernel oil moisturising formula
• Inglot as a brand is cruelty free, so I think I am doing my bit by getting more and more of it. :P
• The pigmentation is phenomenal I mean these lipsticks are crazily pigmented. CRAZILY!! One swipe is more than enough to impart the right color to your face.
• They are super moisturizing.
• The texture of the lippie is creamy but not completely matte, but it doesn’t have a voltage shine either.
• They have a certain sweet strawberry / berry scent to them, but they are tasteless.
• The packaging is sophisticated and sensible, I am saying this since the cap of the lippie doesn’t fall out in my hand bag and prevents the lippie from messing up. :P
• The price is apt I would pay more for such gorgeous lipsticks, SERIOUSLY.
• The color 126 is like a marriage of a blood red and a hot orangy red color, I mean it is such a gorgeous and endearing shade, that it will look good almost on all skintones without being over the top. It such an summery color. But I would say I can wear it around the whole year without any double thoughts.
• The staying power is fabulous, I mean they cling to your lips no matter what. You eat, drink or do anything with it on, at the end it sits still on your lips looking fabulous and gorgeous. It’ll last you for 7-8 hours even with heavy meals. :P
• The lipstick doesn’t transfer, I mean even on the glasses, a little color from lips to your glass is forgivable.
• It doesn’t make my lips dry.
• It doesn’t settle in my fine lines.
• It doesn’t bleed or smear even if it is a dark red shade.
• You do not need touch ups, but I love reapplying it over and over again.
• You have gazillion shades to choose from.
Why should you SKIP the Inglot Lipstick in 126:
• The price is steep, but then the product you get is beyond compare.
• If you do not like scented lippies. (rare case)
If you haven’t yet, do not wait, go ahead and check out Inglot Lipsticks, the brand is so full and promising. Seriously, you’d love it. I regret I was missing out on these beauties for such long. I will be sharing the other gorgeous shades with you all too and possibly some dupes. :)
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Make Me Pink- Swatches and More!!
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Warm Me Up- Swatches and More!!
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in My Mahogany Review and Swatches
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks Photos and Swatches
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Review, Swatch
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks – Crazy For Coffee and Copper Brown
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Pink Petal Review, Photos and Swatches
Sleek Pout Polish Chocolate Kiss 948 , Perfect Plum 949 Review
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Pearl Plum 18 Review
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Mac Lipsticks-Barcelona Red & Plum Dandy + Mac Plushglass-Bountiful – Swatches And Photos.
MAC Eyeshadow Plum Dressing Review, Swatch and EOTD
Soft Plum Eyes with Deep Plum Lips Tutorial
MAC Cosmo Review, Swatches, FOTD
Coral Lipstick : Maybelline Crushed Cranberry vs Avon Cool Coral
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Caramel Cream Review
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick Review
Revlon Colorburst Peach
MAC Midi Mauve Review, Swatches, FOTD
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Sugar Honey Review, Swatches
Types of Lipsticks
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle Dupes
Maybelline Swatches : Watershine, Moisture Extreme, Color Sensational
MAC Chili Review
Smoke those Eyes with Inglot this Holiday Season