Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412 Review, Swatches
Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412 Review, Swatches
Hope you all are doing fantastic. The festive season is on such a high gear with so much of socializing, parties and dressing up, I must say, I am enjoying every bit of it. :P When I speak of dressing up, obviously makeup comes in picture by its own. Today I am going to talk about Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 421, which I bought in my secret haul of 3 more Inglot lipsticks which are yet to be revealed. Inglot is getting into my most loved brands slowly and prominently.
Matte moisturising formula with Vitamin E, avocado oil, macadamia oil.
Solid and elegant metal case.
PARABEN FREE FORMULA
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Price, Availability and Quantity:
These Lipsticks are retailed at the price of 70 AED at every Inglot store. I bought mine from Inglot store, Mega Mall, Sharjah.
The lipstick has Over a gazillion shades available to pick from. You are sure to find your shade.
My thoughts on the Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412:
I have already reviewed an Inglot Lipstick HERE, and everyone know I love it! I had been on a lipstick picking spree a few days ago :P and the Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412 is just another purchase from that spree. I have been indulging in dark shades of lipcolors lately and you all know it very well. :P I picked the Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412, the moment I swatched it at the store, I was looking for a plumier-maroon-purple color, which would not look OTT or too mature for me, and landed picking the Matte Lipstick in No 412 and the shade is “BANG ON” the right ideal one. Also for keeping the dark shades safe, I wanted something which was absolutely matte, means ABSOLUTELY. Now read on to find out how the Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412 could be a great purchase!
Well, this is one of the most versatile shades I have come across, on swatching on the wrist it appears a bit more on the redder side, but on the lips it a gorgeous plum purple shade with more vivid magenta-purple undertones. It looks different in sunlight and different in evening times.
Why should you BUY the Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412:
• Well, if you are in a dire need of a matte lipstick, you OUGHT to check out Inglot for their matte lipstick range.
• The packaging is classic, I feel the better the products are packed, more the joy of using them.
• It has a crushed raspberry scent to it, I like it since it is not very overpowering and neither very subtle. Just about right for a lip product.
• Inglot doesn’t test its products on animals.
• It is paraben free.
• The texture of the Matte Lipstick in No 412 is creamy but sans the shine or sheen. It is purely and thickly matte.
• It glides well on the lips, but ensure to exfoliate your lips before applying a matte color or it may be embarrassing to see your lip flaking away along with the color.
• The pigmentation is fabulous.
• The color is absolutely buildable; you can have a little color on your lips and also have a thick blanket of deep color on the lips.
• The color of the Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412 is a deep and thick, closely pigmented maroon-plum-purple color with some magenta undertones. It is absolutely a perfect color for Fall.
• The staying power is immensely impeccable. It stays on for long hours, and survives drinks, snacks and even heavy meals.
• It gives you a wear of about 6-7 hours without touch ups.
• The color doesn’t smudge, smear, fade or even bleed. Sits on your lips for hours to come and go.
• It is matte yet moisturizing.
• Doesn’t suck up on my lips or settle in the fine lines.
• The lipcolor shall last you long, it is not every day you wear a stark plum shade, unless you are a bit crazy about dark shades, like me. :P
• The color of Inglot Matte Lipstick in No 412 is dark but even the lighter shades in this range are awesomely pigmented and I guess just one swipe is more than enough to hide the pigmented lips.
Why should you SKIP the Matte Lipstick in No 412:
If you do not like matte lipcolors, this isn’t for you. Other than this I do not expect anything in my lipstick.
Need I say anything else? I am in complete love with the Inglot lipcolors. SERIOUSLY, they are one of the most perfect formulations I have come across.
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Make Me Pink- Swatches and More!!
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Warm Me Up- Swatches and More!!
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in My Mahogany Review and Swatches
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks Photos and Swatches
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Review, Swatch
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks – Crazy For Coffee and Copper Brown
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Pink Petal Review, Photos and Swatches
Sleek Pout Polish Chocolate Kiss 948 , Perfect Plum 949 Review
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Pearl Plum 18 Review
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Mac Lipsticks-Barcelona Red & Plum Dandy + Mac Plushglass-Bountiful – Swatches And Photos.
MAC Eyeshadow Plum Dressing Review, Swatch and EOTD
Soft Plum Eyes with Deep Plum Lips Tutorial
MAC Cosmo Review, Swatches, FOTD
Coral Lipstick : Maybelline Crushed Cranberry vs Avon Cool Coral
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Caramel Cream Review
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick Review
Revlon Colorburst Peach
MAC Midi Mauve Review, Swatches, FOTD
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Sugar Honey Review, Swatches
Types of Lipsticks
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle Dupes
Maybelline Swatches : Watershine, Moisture Extreme, Color Sensational
MAC Chili Review
Smoke those Eyes with Inglot this Holiday Season