Inglot Under Makeup Base Review
Inglot Under Makeup Base Review
It’s a gorgeous chilly day here and the weekend is here too. So what plans for the weekend? I was at the Global Village yesterday. It was fun, I highly recommend you guys to visit it before the Dubai Shopping Festival ends. Also the climate is so sleepy and gloomy I feel like having my favorite chocolate golden ribbons ice cream or a chocolate truffle and sinking in my blanket and chatting/talking to “HIM”. Alright all the mushiness aside, I am reviewing one of my new possessions today. The Inglot Under Makeup Base.
Silky and smooth feel gel which is made by dispersing oil swell able sponge-like spheres in a mixture of silicones.Sponge-like spheres absorb the excess facial oil as much as available to reach a saturation equilibrium. Sponge-like spheres create a very strong mattifying effect by scattering the incoming rays of light in all directions and diminish the reflected light.
Wait 2-3 minutes before applying foundation or powder.
PARABEN FREE FORMULA
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Price, Availability and Quantity:
Inglot Under Makeup Base is priced at 65 AED and is available at all Inglot Stores across the UAE. You get 30 ML/1 US FL OZ of the product in the tube.
My thoughts on the Inglot Under Makeup Base:
Frankly speaking this is my first primer, I never thought I’d need any but I had to try what actually it does and why women use it. I had only heard and read about primers till last week. :P So now I feel after using the Inglot Under Makeup Base that I was living on another planet till date. :P Excited to know how revolutionary this product is? Read on.
Before that swatches and the texture :
The texture of the Inglot Under Makeup Base is transparent gel – sponge like with minute granules. These granules melt on application.
I do not use a brush t apply primer, and use my fingers . All you need to do is, on a cleansed face apply the Inglot Under Makeup Base and keep it for 5 minutes and then carry on with your regular makeup routine. You just need a wee little bit of the product.
What does a primer do?
It basically evens out your skin. Fills in the pores, fine lines and keep the skin from getting oily and greasy. Primers are used to have a plain canvas for makeup application.
What do I like about the Inglot Under Makeup Base :
• The price, 65 AED for a primer is totally worth it.
• You get a proportionate quantity of the product too. 30 ml for 65 AED is not bad at all.
• Packaging. The tube packaging ensures you get the right quantity out and product wastage doesn’t occur.
• Fragrance free. I think scented foundations are fine but then a makeup base has to be fragrance free to tone down that over powering fragrant makeup.
• The application is easy, like I use my fingers to apply it.
• You do not need a lot of product. Hence, this shall last you long.
• Diminishes the pores. Big or Small.
• Even out the skin surface, giving an even canvas to work on.
• Keeps my t-zone (read : skin) from getting oily or greasy for the WHOLE DAY.
• Makes my skin feel velvety soft.
• Helps the makeup to cling on to the skin.
• Isn’t tinted.
• Paraben free.
• Cruelty free.
• Didn’t break me out.
• I use it as a primer for my eye lids too, and it works brilliantly there too.
• It is moisturizing / hydrating.
• For all skin types.
• Absorbs into the skin quiet easily and seamlessly.
• Mum says it work gorgeously on her mature skin, and big pores and fine lines.
What I don’t like about the Inglot Under Makeup Base :
Seriously I do not have any cons except for the silicone content in the tube.
Final Verdict :
I love Inglot as a brand and I love this primer, this is a staple in my makeup routine now. I highly recommend this to everyone but I would also say if you have a super sensitive skin the silicone content should be kept in mind.
4/5 ( -1 for silicone content)
Summer Trend 2011- Inglot
Launches AMC Crazy Nails
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011-Price and Shades
AMC Eye Pencil in No 82 Review
Lipstick Color No 126 Review, Swatches
Rainbow Shadow Freedom System
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 654 Review , NOTD
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 653 Review, Swatches
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel In 655 Review , Swatches
Brown Color Lipstick : Lipstick in No 275 Review , Swatches
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 – Photos and Prices