Hair Care : Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo Review
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend! Mine is going all pampered and lazy! Nothing unusual right?:p I did show you all my favorite hair care products HERE, so I thought I should start getting the stuff reviewed for you all! So today I am reviewing the Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo.
Product Claims :
Gently cleanses as it deeply nourishes hair and scalp. Formulated with Shea Butter, this Ultra Rich Shampoo protects and restructures hair, adding brilliance and shine. Hair fibers are smoothed and the natural oil balance of the scalp is protected.
How to use it :
Apply to wet hair, work into a lather, then rinse. For the softest, smoothest hair, follow with Ultra Rich Conditioner.
Price, Quantity and Availability :
Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo retails for 95 AED at all L’Occitane outlets across the region! You get 250ml of the product!
My Thoughts on the Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo :
As mentioned in my previous hair care products HERE, I am not a fan of sprays and gels and all that jazz for my hair. I have thick and dense, heavy not wavy, not curly a little less than straight, colored hair. I believe in keeping them healthy and nourished so that they have the immunity to fight out anything and everything they are put thorough! The styling, the heat, the washes and sunlight our hair are put through seriously need some deep nourishment and care.
So I basically use products which nourish and repair my hair from within!
Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo has been in my shower for about 3 months now; this is my second bottle of the product! L’Occitane is known for its luxurious skin care products and I was using a couple of skin care products from the brand, but then I thought the hair care range needs to be checked out too, hence bringing the Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo was inevitable! Anything which moisturizes and nourishes and has shea butter, is a must have in my hair care routine or skin care routine! And this is what exactly this shampoo claimed!! I use it 2 times a week!
Curious to know if it is worth a try? Read on!!
What’s to LOVE about the Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo :
• Packaging. The plastic body packaging with a small outlet for the shampoo, proves to be travel friendly and also avoids wastage of the product!
• Scent. Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo has a very soothing and mild almond-y scent. UTTER DELIGHT!
• Deep cleanses my scalp with its foaming properties (it does not foam or lather generously).
• Makes my tresses shiny
• Makes them soft.
• Nourishes the mane.
• My colored hair looks even more glossier and vibrant.
• I use it 2 times a week, or even more if I have styled or abused my hair by any means during that week! I also use it before getting any styling done, for it certainly amps and preps them up, and makes up for any repair or damage done!
• My mother has silky healthy hair, and she loves this for its smoothening and softening properties!
• Doesn’t make the tresses look flat!
• The ingredients state that it is a mild cleanser for the skin and hair.
• I use it in combination of the Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Conditioner and they both work as magic!!
What’s to HATE about the Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich :
Final Verdict :
In my opinion, Loccitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich is a great shampoo, for nourishing and treating the hair. It thoroughly enhances the quality of the hair and makes them healthier and softer! If you haven’t tried it, I strongly recommend you to try it! I do not see myself trusting any other hair cleanser as much as I trust this one! I loveeee it!
Home Remedies For Shiny
Sachajuan Stockholm Volume
Gosh Salt Of Mine Wet n Dry Saltwater
TRESemme Heat Defense Spray
Dove Heat Defense Therapy
Gosh Hold Me Baby spray
Gosh Pump Up the Volume
Gosh Professional Damage Control
L’Oreal Paris Elvive Smooth Intense Anti – Frizz Serum
Gosh Treat me Deep Repair Treatment
Sachajaun Volume Conditioner
Schwarzkopf Bonawell Repair Formula Intensive Hot Oil Treatment
Naturally Pink Lips : Home Remedies for Pigmented Lips
How to Reduce Dark Circles
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
Silver Black Smokey Eyes & Hot Pink Lips Makeup Photo Tutorial
8 Pink Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Review
How To Make Lips Pink Naturally
How to Get Rid of Blackheads
T-Zone Nose Pore Strips
12 Ways to Get Rid of Body Odour
16 Ways to Deal with Cuticle Problems
11 Ways To Make Nail Polish Last Longer on Nails