Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel Review
Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel Review
Hope you all had a fab weekend! Today I am reviewing the Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel! I mean “SUMMERS” have begun, unofficially here so it’s mandatory for me to toss and turn my body scrubs and shower gels! So here we go with another LUSH product!
Product Claim :
SCRUBBY SEA SALT AND MIMOSA SHOWER WASH
Rub Rub Rub is a bit of a variation on the normal shower gel. For one, it’s so thick we put it into a tub for handy scooping in the shower. Secondly, it’s a bright blue, supremely softening, exfoliating sea salt shower scrub to revive your skin. Sea salt is extra cleansing, mineral-rich and softening for the hair and body; you can even use it as a shampoo. Our rubby scrub is startlingly refreshing, with a dash of lemon juice and the tropical scent of mimosa blossoms for a light, blossom-scented wash and smoother skin.
• 2-in-1: Super scrubby shower gel and shampoo for refreshing, uplifting washes.
• Get your scrub on: Made with refreshing, mineral-rich sea salt for subtle scrubbing and smoother skin.
• Lather in luxury: Orange blossom absolute is intensely floral, and although expensive, it is one of the most popular essential oils used in perfumery.
Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) , Water (Aqua) , Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) , Jasmine Flower Infusion (Jasminum officinale) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Mimosa Absolute (Mimosa tenuiflora) ,Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) , Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) ,Lactic Acid , Lauryl Betaine , *Limonene , Perfume , FD&C Blue No. 1 , D&C Red 28
How to use :
Our scrubby shower gel is loaded with exfoliating sea salt and fresh, natural ingredients and contains very little water, so a little goes a long way. Get naked, hop in the shower, and lather up. Its also an excellent shampoo
Price, Quantity and Availability :
It retails at around 50AED for 250g I guess! This one is a 130g jar! You get it at all LUSH stores around the year!
My Thoughts About It :
As the summers are setting in, I tend to vary my shower items, especially body scrubs and shower gels! I tend to go in for fresher, fruity and floral scents/flavors than musky and woody ones. It is a combo of both, a shower gel and a body scrub!! So my curiosity had no bounds! I quiet enjoyed the Snow Fairy Shower Gel by Lush, and trying out another one was evitable!
It is an ocean blue colored thick gel, with granular sea salt. Basically, as you are rubbing it over your body, the salt granules melt into the skin giving a nice mild scrub, and when you wash it away, the gel stays back and foams up!
What’s to LOVE about it :
• The color! I never had a blue shower gel!! I love how bright and fresh this looks!
• Price and quantity are corresponding!!
• It smells fantastic! Lush Rub Rub Rub has this fresh, ocean-y, invigorating scent to it! It is a mix of the sea and the fruit basket ! :P
• The texture, is appropriate for a body scrub, the salt granules however melt as we scrub through.
• Foams nicely!
• The scent lingers around for few hours after shower too!
• It works for the hair too (ocean salt volumizes the hair), although I prefer it more as a shower gel and scrub!
• It leaves the skin soft and supple.
• Doesn’t dry out the skin and leaves behind a nice thin layer of moisturizer.
• Exfoliates beautifully! Even though the gel looks all harsh and granular, it manages to scrub the skin gorgeously!
• Great for summers, it has this summery beach-y feel to it! And this shall help with your tanned skin too.
• Cleanses the skin!!
• It shall last you a couple of showers! ( the 130g shall last you for about 4 yrs)
What’s to HATE about it :
There’s nothing to hate about it, but YES, you have to be careful with using it over damaged skins and wounds! The other day, I had a tiny rash on my elbow, which wasn’t very happy with this. :P
Final Verdict :
I think, Lush Rub Rub Rub deserves a try. It is one of those gels which you would love to use while bathing!! And I am sure you never had a BLUE body gel ever!! So go ahead and pick this! I am eager to try the Ocean Salt , now!
Mother’s Day Goodies By Lush
New Lush Store At Midriff City Centre
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel Review
The Lush Christmas Candy Shop!
Lush Christmas Classics- Info and Pictures
17 Piece– Blush
17 Piece Set
Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick
22K Delightful Mirror Shine Lip Gloss
Stunning Matte Baked Blush in 06 Peach Twist
Stunning Matte Baked Blush in 01 Naked Rose
7ubi Body Mist
7ubi Anti Perspirant Roll On
7ubi Body Butter
Eye Shadow in Minx Triple X Trio
Sabaya Line and Shadow Pencil
Launches Men’s Eau De Parfum
Me Me Eau De Toilette
7ubi Shower Gel
Kool Eau De Toilette
My Favorite Eyeliner Brush – Inglot 30T
Inglot 21T Brush Review , Photos
Summer Trend 2011- Inglot
Launches AMC Crazy Nails
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011-Price and Shades
AMC Pencil in No 82
Lipstick Color No 126
Rainbow Shadow Freedom System
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 654
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 653
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel In 655
Brown Color Lipstick : Lipstick in No 275
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 – Photos and Prices
Too Faced Perfect Waterproof liner in Perfect Black
Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact – Sun Bunny Bronzer
Too Faced Natural Neutral shadow Collection
Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Powder
Vinyl Max Lip Gloss in Muse
Exaggerate Waterproof Definer
London Lasting Finish 25 Hour
Soft Kohl Kajal Liner Pencil In Pure White
Valentine’s Day Gifting Ideas By Sephora
Gift Yourself Benefit Cosmetics This Valentine’s Day!!
Perfecting Cover in Medium
Blockbuster Palette 2010
Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint
Powda Wowza Palette
Watts Up Highlighter
Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Pearls In No 62 Illusion
Loose Powder : Flower Perfection New Generation Loose
Spray Bronzer : Delice De Soleil
10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14
Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid
Revlon Colorstay Liquid
Elianto Nose Shaper