Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze
Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze
Hope you are doing great! You remember I shared with you my Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24 Hr Cream Gel Shadows HERE ? I also mentioned how I got my hands on these beauties in the same post!! So I thought I shall start reviewing these for you all, so today I am reviewing the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze!
Product Claims :
• 24hr intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow.
• Our ink technology creates super-saturated color.
• Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant color that does not fade.
• In 10 shades.
Price, Quantity and Availability :
I bought my Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24 Hr Cream Gel Eyeshadows from a local retailer, you can find her , HERE, HERE and HERE. She ships throughout GCC but not INTERNATIONALLY! Also the prices per piece differ as per the availability of the product, since she has to get them from varied retailers. But I swear the prices are pretty affordable and it won’t burn a hole in your pocket! You get 4g of the product in each pot!
Shades Available :
There are 10 exotic shades to choose from, and I have 5 of them! There are 5 neutral and 5 bright shades to pick from! Check my other shades HERE
Here’s a look done with the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze
• Start by applying BAD TO THE BRONZE with your finger. TIP: Using your finger allows you to warm up the product, making the shadow more malleable and easier to sheer out.
• Start in the center of your lid and wash color all over. For more intensity, keep layering to deepen the color.
• Using Master Drama in BOLD BROWN, define the eyes and complete with Illegal Length™ Fiber Extensions Mascara. Exquisite color. Ignited by light. Now explosive eyes are born.
My Thoughts On The Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze:
Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore brands! I love their products since they are affordable and pretty powerful! The Colorsensational lipsticks from the brand have been a huge hit for me and even the mousse blushes!!And frankly speaking I never thought that any drugstore brand would come up with such an amazing and surprising idea of having cream shadows, I only know of Essence making some cream shadows recently! This is one of the revolutionary products brought by one of my favorite brands!
Whilst the whole world was going gaga over the release of the color tattoos I was wondering how the hell could I get them, since none of my relatives were coming any soon from the western part of the world, and I do not really Ebay stuff! So UAE Beauty Zone came in picture from nowhere and I asked her if she could get me the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoos and she readily agreed! I was on cloud 9!!! These took a week to reach me, and she does have a Cash On Delivery Option, which is fantastic!! You can read more about my buying experience HERE and I hope a lot of your queries shall be solved!!
Also I was a bit skeptical about these, since I did not have pleasant experiences with cream shadows till date, and the “drugstore” tag made me think twice and I am seriously not the kinds who follow the herds without trying stuff myself!
I ordered all the neutral shades from the range! Bad To The Bronze is a gorgeous golden bronze shade, see the swatches!!
I just layered a true rusty bronze shade over Bad To The Bronze!
It has a whipped cream texture!
I have been using this particular shade from the day I bought it, and before I even review it I confess I LOVE IT!!!
Let me summarize it the easier way for you !! I will be talking in terms of the shade Bad To The Bronze only and not in general terms with the whole range.
How do I Use It :
I loveeee patting it on my eye lid with my ring finger! But if I need to blend it out I use my Sigma E 25 brush which I reviewed HERE!!
How do I wear it :
I love love love wearing it alone with just some eyeliner for regular boring days! Whilst it is super fun to layer it up too.
What’s to LOVE about the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze :
• The packaging! I find it cute and easy to use! SENSIBLE packaging to be precise! Being a drugstore brand, these have a very sturdy and very MAC Paint Pots LIKE packaging.
• They are “toss it in the bag” kinds and travel friendly!
• Affordable!! Whether you get it from a store or order it online, it won’t cost a bomb to you I ensure!
• The color selection! 5 neutrals and 5 brights! I regret not buying all the 10 seriously! They have a fantastic mix of textures too, like they is a complete matte shade Tough as Taupe in the range as well as a strong bright orange, called Fierce & Tangy! Amazing isn’t it?
• The shade Bad To The Bronze is like the most gorgeous bronze shade I have used! It is a nice goldeny bronze shade! The Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Flatter Me and Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Rehab are close shades to the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze, also there are a couple of MAC Paint Pots which suit this shade!There’s also a dupe the L’oreal Infallible range has with this one!
• The texture is extremely creamy and smooth.
• It blends like a dream even with the fingers!
• Spreads out evenly!
• Gorgeously pigmented! The color payoff is superb!!
• One layer of the color is enough to show up even on ladies who have dark lids!
• Layering up the product is not an issue at all!!
• These do not crease not matter what and how! TRUST ME!! They DO NOT CREASE! May you have the oiliest lids or may you be outdoors the whole day, these DO NOT BUDGE , crease or fade! They do not crease even without a primer or base beneath!
• It can be worn alone and also layered! It is OPAQUE.
• It does not have shimmer or glitter, so absolutely gorgeous for formal office wear!!
• It beautifully accentuates and intensifies the colors which are layered upon it!!
• The consistency of the shadows, isn’t too crazily creamy or sqooshy ( you know what I mean right?) If you have tried the MAC Paint Pots, or the NYX Eyeshadow Base (I have reviewed HERE) these have the same formula and consistency and texture.
• These are not dry and THICK even being creamy!
• They give you enough time to blend them up.
• They wear for about 10 hours straight!!TRUST ME ON THIS! ( Who needs makeup for 24 hrs??)
• More than the metallic finish, this shade has a gorgeous sheen!!
• They double gorgeously as an eyeliner too!!!!!I loveeee how this looks as an eyeliner!!
What’s to HATE about the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze :
You bet you’d find any? This is lovely!! Just the availability I pray that these are released in the Middle East ASAP!!
Final Verdict :
Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo In 25 Bad To The Bronze is a MUST MUST MUST HAVE!! If you are looking for affordable and seamless and flawless eyeshadows, these are fantastic!!! I am enthralled by the quality of this one and how gorgeous it is for the price and with the “drugstore” label! These are worth their comparison with the MAC Paint Pots without any doubts! For the price and for the quality you cannot afford to miss these! SERIOUSLY. So catch hold of UAE BEAUTY ZONE, HERE, HERE and HERE and get your at your door step!
Have you tried any of the color tattoos? Which is your favorite one?
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack vs Wet ‘n’ Wild Eyes Crème Liner Black
Goodies from MAC- MAC Eye Kohl (Teddy) and MAC Fluidline (Waveline)
MAC Avenue Fluidline Review, Swatch, FOTD
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Boots Vitamin E Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash
Boots Essential Cucumber Cleansing Wipes
Boots No7 Instant Radiance Beauty Balm
Boots Ingredients Leave -In Conditioner in Honey & Jojoba
Boots No7 Natural Blush in 10 Soft Damson
Long Wear Gel Liner Caviar Ink Review, Swatches
Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 Review
Creamy Rose Brown
Cabo Coral Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks
Shimmer Brick Bronze Review
Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm
Red Earth shadow in Ginger Bread
Rimmel Vinyl Max Lip Gloss in Muse
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Definer
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Liner Pencil In Pure White
Valentine’s Day Gifting Ideas By Sephora
Gift Yourself Benefit Cosmetics This Valentine’s Day!!
Sephora Perfecting Cover Foundation in Medium
Sephora Blockbuster Palette 2010
Sephora Kohl Expert Review
Benefit Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint
Benefit Powda Wowza Palette
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
Pressed Powder : Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
Healthy Mix Foundation
Flower Perfection Foundation
Pearls In No 62 Illusion
Loose Powder : Flower Perfection New Generation Loose
Spray Bronzer : Delice De Soleil
Healthy Mix Foundation
10 Days Nail Enamel in No 14
Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 82 Rose Cachemire
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid
How to choose a foundation
Revlon Colorstay Liquid
Summer Trend 2011- Inglot
Launches AMC Crazy Nails
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011-Price and Shades
AMC Pencil in No 82
Lipstick Color No 126
Rainbow Shadow Freedom System
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 654
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 653
O2M Breathable Nail Enamel In 655
Brown Color Lipstick : Lipstick in No 275
Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 – Photos and Prices