Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette Review
Perfume! Every person on the earth has their own signature perfume, the one they have to have kinds. I am no different, but yes I do keep switching between perfumes very often. I tend to get bugged up of things pretty quick and easily. I usually prefer a separate perfume for daytimes and a different one for nights. So the Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette is my recent daytime perfume, to find out more, keep reading.
What does Mikyajy claim:
Mikyajy celebrates the star quality in every woman with the launch of an enchanting new floral fruity scent that is destined to become a signature piece in many fragrance wardrobes.
Fun and feminine, Me! Me! opens with a fruit basket of apple, mandarin, blackcurrant and other exotic fruits in the top notes. The heart captures the floral essence of rose and jasmine, and brightens it with sparkling freesia and a hint of sweet raspberry. The base of sandalwood, musk and white amber is very soft, allowing the fragrance to hold its romantic tone.
Price, quantity and availability:
The price of the Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette has to range between 70 to 100 AED, and the bottle has a 50 ml of the perfume. Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette is available at all Mikyajy stores across the Middle East.
Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette comes in a shining shimmery purple silver glass bottle fixed in a tin box. Trust me I had a time of my life to get it out of the tin box and accidently it fell down. Thank God the bottle didn’t break or crack but a chip of the packaging flanked off.
My thoughts on the Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette:
When I first sniffed Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette on my wrist I attained nirvana, SERIOUSLY. It’s such a refreshing yet girly scent, the kinds which you would pull out of the rack within no time. It has this element of instantly making me feel fresh and poised both at the same time. Great scent for fruity and flowery scent lovers.
Why should you BUY the Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette:
• If you are a fruity flowery scent lover Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette is for you, I mean I am not the musky kind scent lover, I like my perfumes to be flowery and citrusy. In short Girly.
• The price and quantity are proportional.
• The scent is strong but not overpowering, mildly strong- if that makes sense.
• You do not need to hurl up a lot of Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette, I just sniff it on my wrist, neck and the top of the scarf. If you have a lot of it, you may smell like you were drenching in raspberry/fruit juice since 5 days. :P
• I use Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette as my regular daytime perfume, since it has a great staying power, usually amidst the regular work errands and rushes, the perfume seems to evaporate somewhere, but that is not the case with this one, pen my words that Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette stays a little longer than a whole day, I mean I use it today and I can still smell its fragrant traces till early mid day or afternoon of the next day.
Why should you SKIP the Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette:
• There’s only one possible reason for skipping Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette and it is, that if you do not like fruity and flowery fragrances and you lean towards the straight up and musky kind of fragrances this might not be for you.
I will be purchasing Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette only if I don’t find substitutes to this fragrance notes, or else as I told you I like changes in my perfumes. Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette is a nice girly flirty fragrance which can instantly set you down to an active mode for the whole day long.
Mikyajy Smoky I Review
Mikyajy Sabaya Line and Shadow Pencil Review
Anahilwa Lipstick in 05 Burayda
Basic Makeup Products for Beginners with Price and Recommendations
Crabtree and Evelyn Rose Water Travel Kit
Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy Cream
Lush Sympathy For Skin
Vaseline Healthy White
H2O Plus Milk
H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Cream
Bath & Body works Triple Moisture Cream Twilight Woods
Kaya Skin Clinic Intense Hydration
Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom
Hugo Boss Orange Sunset Eau De Toilette Review
Femme By Boss for Women Eau De Parfum – Hugo Boss Review
Davidoff Cool Water for Women
How To Choose The Right Perfume
Lanvin Oxygen Review
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Review
Child Perfume Review
Gucci Envy For Men
Lacoste Joy of Pink Eau de Toilette Review
Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door Eau De Toilette Spray Review
Armani Code Sport Eau De Toilette Review
Dior Poison Eau De Toilette Review
Clinique Happy Heart Info
Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet For Women