Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick Review
Isn’t it a gorgeous day? Or maybe I am trying to overlook through my “stress phase” n the lighter and brighter side of life. Anyhow, today I wanted to wear something which was pink and lovely and bright just to keep up with the sunny day yet pleasant day. So I thought I should pull out one of the most fun lipcolor from my vanity and yes it is the Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick in 05 Glory Of Love, so here we go!!
Product Claim :
Go from day to night with this long lasting shimmer and matte lipstick. The clever two-in-one double ended pack offers one medium coverage lipstick with a glossy matte color and the other with a light coverage shimmer that can be worn alone or over the matte lipstick. Made in Italy, these lipsticks promise on both ends and are available in 9 gorgeous colors.
Price, Availability and Quantity :
Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick is available at all Mikyajy Stores across the Gulf at 69 AED. You get 2 medium sized lipsticks in one casing.
Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick come in 9 different shades. Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick in 05 Glory Of Love is a bright pink ( brightest pink EVER) on one side, and a shimmery peachy pink on the other side.
Mikyajy is known for its girly and preppy packaging. I find that the brands packages its products in the most colorful and attractive way and Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick in 05 Glory Of Love is no exception. It comes in a metallic shiny pink casing and each lipstick pops out from dual ends. It is a joy to pop these to use. :P
My Thoughts on the Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick in 05 Glory Of Love :
When I first saw these, I was amazed at the concept, I mean it instantly attracted me, like 2 lipsticks at the price of one, how cool? Right? And moreover having a creamy and a shimmery lipstick in one casing is even more fun to think. Like the website describes, day to night transformation, simplified.
All the shades from this range are superbly gorgeous! I have the bright pink one and a nude peachy one from this range which I shall review later.
Here are the swatches:
What I love about the Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick in 05 Glory Of Love :
• The packaging. Blingy and pink.
• Priced well!
• Light weighted. Even with 2 lipsticks within one casing it very light.
• You get a combination of both a bright shade and a light shade.
• Both the colors are gorgeously pigmented.
• The brighter pink is non shimmery and has a creamy texture, with a glossy finish whereas the shimmery peachy pink shade has fine rose gold shimmer in it and has a semi glossy finish. Both the shades glide on like a dream on the lips.
• Both the lipsticks are hydrating and do not make the lips feel dry.
• They have a sweet scent, but tasteless.
• The brighter pink is great for outings and casual wear and accordingly soothed down for formal wear whereas the peachy pink can be used as a wash of color for daytime wear and loaded on for evening wear. :P
• Both the shades are buildable.
• The staying power is average, I love reapplying it again and again.
• The lipsticks look small in size but they are almost the regular sized lippies.
What I hate about the Mikyajy Minx Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick in 05 Glory Of Love :
• I wished the staying power was a bit more!
Overall, I love the dual ended concept of the lippie. Also you get 2 shades at the price of one, so totally worth a try. However, I love the brighter shade more than the shimmery one. :) It is a super fun shade.
Mikyajy 22K Delightful Mirror Shine Lip Gloss Review , Swatches
Blush : Mikyajy Stunning Matte Baked Blush in 06 Peach Twist Review
Blush : Mikyajy Stunning Matte Baked Blush in 01 Naked Rose Review
Mikyajy 7ubi Body Mist Review
Mikyajy 7ubi Anti Perspirant Roll On Review
Mikyajy Smoky I Review
Mikyajy 7ubi Body Butter Review
Mikyajy Eye Shadow in Minx Triple X Trio Review
Mikyajy Sabaya Line and Shadow Pencil Review
Mikyajy Movie Star Preview
Mikyajy Launches Men’s Eau De Parfum
Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette Review
Mikyajy 7ubi Shower Gel Review
Mikyajy Kool Eau De Toilette Review