Mikyajy Smoky I Review
Mikyajy Smoky I Review
Mikyajy launched their Smoky I as a part of Ramdan launches. I have been using them for a while and finally thought to review the Mikyajy Smoky I for you all. I got a little carried away with all the colors, the box has. You will realize it as you read the post.
I shared a preview of the Mikyajy Smoky I with you all HERE. So now let’s head to the review.
To satisfy the needs of smoky eye fans and fashionistas alike, Mikyajy introduces “Smoky-I”, a collection of jumbo kohl pencils in five fun shades. Basic black is complimented by lime green, bold blue, bright purple and for the ultimate fashion statement, fuchsia pink.
With intense color payoff and coverage, the Smoky-I kohl pencils can safely be used inside the eye, and are designed to smudge easily for the perfect smoky effect. Smoky-I is dermatologically and opthalmologically tested.
Price, availability and quantity:
The Smoky I is retailed at 99AED throughout the UAE and is easily available at all Mikyajy stores and kiosks. The box has 5 jumbo kohl eyeliners.
The Mikyajy Smoky I has 5 gorgeous jumbo kohl eyeliners in the box, there’s a lime green shade, a bright blue, a bright purple, a jet black and a deep red color.
Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Capryl/Capric Triglyceride, Polythylene, Cera Microcristallina, Tocopherol, Talc, Ascorbyl, Palmitate.
May contain:Mica,CI 77891,77510,77007,77400,77491,16035,19140,42090,75470,77000,77163,77266,77289, 77492,77499,77742,77947.
My thoughts about the Mikyajy Smoky I:
Frankly speaking this is my first try from the brand. I always got fascinated seeing their colorful stores. But I was really looking forward to the launch of the Mikyajy Smoky I since the assortment of colors attracted me.
When I saw the pencils, I instantly got visions on the NYX jumbo pencils and I was like “they are so cute”.
The Mikyajy Smoky I contains,
Talking of the colors, let me show the swatches ( I told you I went crazy with the Mikyajy Smoky I, I will be back to normal swatches from my next article).
01 Black- It is a matte, deep black, great for using as a kohl or kajal on the waterline too. Proves to be a great eyeliner if settled with a black eyeshadow.
02 Blue- It’s like a deep thick matte blue color. Instantly reminds me of the ocean and sea. It’s great on the waterline to add a pop of color.
03 Green- It is a gorgeous fresh lime green. It’s a very bright illuminating color.
04 Purple- It is a fun bright purple color. At first glance it looks like a real fun color to have on your eyes.
O5 Red- It’s a deep red color. You can add a twist to your regular black smokey eyes, with a red line on the waterline or the eyelids.
Why should you BUY the Mikyajy Smoky I:
• If you want something more at an affordable price, the Mikyajy Smoky I is just for you.
• The colors are to die for where can you find such gorgeous colors boxed uptogether.
• Each color in the Mikyajy Smoky I is wearable, nothing like “Oh I cannot wear this”.
• The color pigmentation of the little pencils is crazy. They are superbly pigmented.
• The staying power is amazing.They are waterproof.
• Apply it for office, get back home, wash your face and get up in the morning you still find their traces. :P Don’t believe see this.
• All the colors are purely matte!
• The texture is extremely creamy and they do not tug and glide on uber smoothly.
• They are perfume less. They just smell like WOOD at times, it’s the pencil I guess.
• The pencils are sturdy and hard, so sharpening them is not at all an issue.
• The sharpener is good too; it does its job quite efficiently.
• They are multipurpose pencils. You can use it an eyeliner, a kohl, an eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base.
• I love using it as an eyeshadow base, it makes the corresponding colors so vibrant and also makes them stay on for a long long time.
• I love the black one as a kohl, it’s that always wanted always desired black colored kohl for the eyes.
• It does not sting the eyes, or cause irritation of any kinds, even when used on the waterline.
• It is dermatologically and opthalmologically tested.
Why should you SKIP the Mikyajy Smoky I:
• If you don’t like matte colors (which is very rare).
If you haven’t picked it yet, please go and grab your Mikyajy Smoky I, trust me you will love it!!
Product sent by the PR for consideration.
You would also like to read:
Smoky I by Mikyajy cosmetics- Pictures and Swatches!!