Mikyajy 7ubi Body Butter Review
Mikyajy 7ubi Body Butter Review
Hope you all are doing great. Winters are almost here, I mean at least I can find the chill in the wind and I have started wearing more of my scarves and pullovers, started having coffee over milkshakes and soups over pastries so, these are the basic indications of the inset of winters at least for me and lastly I have begun shopping for body butters, lip balms, and body lotions. :P So today I am reviewing my latest possession, Mikyajy’s 7ubi Body Butter.
Price, quantity and availability:
200 ml of the Mikyajy’s 7ubi Body Butter is available at all Mikyajy Stores across the Middle East for 39 AED where as you can also buy the whole gift pack consisting of a body butter, a shower gel, an anti perspirant , body mist , EDT, and body lotion.
Directions to use:
Massage into the skin until fully absorbed, concentrating on dry patches like knees and elbows.
My thoughts on Mikyajy’s 7ubi Body Butter:
I love body butters, I mean I use them quiet regularly be it winter or any season of the year. :P They are like the most prominent part of my night skin care regimen. Sometimes I may replace the body butters with moisturizing lotions and creams but I never run out of my body butters during any part of the year. I have been using Mikyajy’s 7ubi Body Butter for about 2 weeks now and I must confess it is a treat using it. Read on to know why and how!!
Texture and Swatches:
Why should you BUY the Mikyajy’s 7ubi Body Butter:
• Since winters are almost here, your skin craves for that extra moisturization and care, so you ought to have a body butter.
• You get a lot of the Mikyajy’s 7ubi Body Butter for 39AED, it shall last you at least 1.5 months of winter.
• The texture is like a thick cream with some watery feel to it.
• When you apply it, it may look greasy and oily but it soaks into the skin quite nicely and comfortably leaving the skin grease free and hydrated.
• The fragrance of Mikyajy’s 7ubi Body Butter has oriental notes to it, you cannot really categorize it into a fruity or flowery scent, it’s somewhere in the between.
• The scent is not over powering, so you can say soothing.
• It keeps the skin hydrated for a good time, I mean it’s not like you apply a body butter and you find you skin cracking up the next 2nd hour, you can understand this since we are so AC bound here. :P
• There are 3 more variants available, so you can choose your fragrance and scent.
Why should you SKIP the Mikyajy’s 7ubi Body Butter:
I absolutely have no reason for you to skin this one, this winter.
Overall, I love love love this body butter, I have used a lot of body butters and I am lucky with picking every other body butter I choose, and this is no different. It’s totally a lucky and worthy pick.
Mikyajy Sabaya Line and Shadow Pencil Review
Mikyajy Smoky I Review
Mikyajy Eye Shadow in Minx Triple X Trio Review
Mikyajy Me Me Eau De Toilette Review
My favorite kohl brands- black
Tube Gloss by Anahilwa Cosmetics- Pictures and Swatches
Mikyajy Movie Star Preview
Boots Botanics Bathing Enlivening Polish
Lush Angel’s Delight Review
Lush Snowcake Review
Boots Essential Cucumber Cleansing Wipes
Boots Ingredients Henna Shampoo for Colored & Damaged Hair
Boots Vitamin E Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash
Boots No7 Natural Blush in 10 Soft Damson- Review and swatches
Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Scrub
Victoria’s Secret Spa : Bodywash, Scrub, Lotion
Skin Polishing at Home: BodyScrub
Victoria’s Secret Strawberry & Champagne Stimulating BodyScrub
Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturiser Review
Softening Whipped Silk Body Lotion Review
Intensive Healing Advanced Body Moisturiser Review