Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk Review
Today I am reviewing the Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk. Winter and body lotions go hand in hand, these days due to the extreme chilly weather a “good” body lotion is mandatory. I am pretty happy with my Mikyajy Body Butter, but then you need a change, right? Not performance wise (I love my Body Butter), but fragrance wise, so I thought I should try the Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk. After using it for about a week I am absolutely in a position to review it for you guys.
Product Claims :
Price, Availability and Quantity:
The bottle has 250ml of the lotion and it is very affordably priced at 14 AED. You can get the Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk at almost all drugstores and hyper markets.
My thoughts on the Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk :
This winter my skin has given me 1000000 reasons to embrace to moisturizers and body butters, weird for someone like me who has this nice supple skin (read : body skin) throughout the year. So I have been indulging in a lot of body butters and body lotions, the facial moisturization is taken care by one of my recent obsessions, will share with you all sometime soon. Nivea has been a decent brand when it comes to skin care and their forge into color cosmetics has also been pretty nice according to me, I have got hold of some amazing Nivea foundations which I will be reviewing in the coming days.
Anyhow talking of the Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk, it is completely a class apart in terms of fragrances of body lotions, since most the body lotions have a fruity or at the most a flowery scent to them, but this one has a serene soothing musky scent to it, which is the USP in my opinion.
Other than the fragrance here’s what I love about the Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk:
• Price and quantity!
• Packaging, since it prevents all sorts of product wastage.
• No Paraben contents.
• The consistency of the lotion, neither thick nor too runny!
• Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk absorbs into the skin pretty quickly and keeps the skin from looking greasy or oily.
• As per the claims the moisturization is for about a whole day, as in I seriously don’t reapply it once I do in the morning, my skin feels supple and hydrated day through.
• The scent stays on for hours to come, your deodorant scent may sublime with passing hours but not the scent of Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk.
• The scent is not overpowering.
• You don’t need a lot of lotion to hydrate the skin; a minimal potion does the job.
• I have also noticed one more thing, that the skin isn’t extremely dry even after washing it, like for example we have to do our wazu before praying, and we have to wash our hands and feet also, so usually after wazu I go on and apply my body moisturizer but with this one, I didn’t really feel a need to do so, I mean it won’t leave your skin super hydrated even after contact with water but the do-able kinds, like you won’t need immediate or urgent moisturization.
It’s just the pros of the Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk, and no cons for me. I am surely picking this up again for the musky scent and the appropriate job it does. It is one of those “will remain always in my stash” kind of body lotion.
If you are looking for a nice change with your body butters and lotions on a budget but with effectiveness, Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk is a potential pick. Try it, you won’t regret.
Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Facial Cleansing Gel
Vaseline Healthy White Body Lotion Review
Vaseline Lip Therapy Review
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion Review
Vaseline Lip Care Review
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter Review
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash Review
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter Review
Palmers Cocoa Butter With Vitamin E Swivel Stick Review
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion Review