Skin Care : Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Moisturizer
Hope you all are doing fantastic!! Today I am reviewing the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Moisturizer for you all, you remember how satisfied I was with the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Facial Wash, you can read the complete review HERE. So here we go!!
Product Claims :
The Aqua Sensation invigorating Day Care is a light intensive moisturizer with Hydra IQ and Cucumber Extract.
• Hydra IQ stimulates the creation of new hydration channels in human skin cells
• with an instant and long-lasting intensive moisturizing effect
• for an improved skin structure
• leaving the skin fresh & plump with an invigorated complexion
The formula with UVA/UVB filters helps to protect the skin from sunlight induced environmental influences and premature ageing.
How to apply :
Apply cream on cleansed face by gently massaging in small circles, avoiding the eye area.
For optimal results use the whole range of NIVEA VISAGE AQUA SENSATION for normal to mixed skin.
Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Price and Availability:
It is priced in between 20- 30 AED and is easily available at all hypermarkets and super markets.
My Thoughts on the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Moisturizer :
Now winters and moisturizers go hand in hand and with an unpredictable person like me, switching moisturizers or products is no great deal. I love experimenting with my products. And with a combination skin like mine, anything which looks blue or has cucumber attracts me (matte, oil free products are always blue or green packaged), this is no different. Also the “improves skin structure”got me curious. I basically like Nivea for its skin care so I had to try this one since this is a new arrival on the shelves. Read on to know more how this one ranks on my scale.
The cream is thick and luxurious but it absorbs into the skin gorgeously. Check the pictures below.
What’s to LOVE about the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Moisturizer :
• Packaging. Sturdy
• Price. AFFORDABLE.
• Easy availability.
• It is for normal to mixed skin types. (NIVEA always categorizes its products according to skin types which is very efficient and helpful for the users to choose).
• Light weighted moisturizer.
• Water based!
• Did not break me out or give any irritation.
• Smells, refreshing.
• Absorbs into the skin easily.
• Doesn’t make the skin oily or greasy.
• Makes the skin soft, plump and supple.
• Works on sensitive skin too.
• Keeps the skin hydrated for hours to come.
• This shall last you atleast 2 months with daily usage, you do not need a lot of the product.
• This works great for winters, undoubtedly but as some warmth in the breeze is being felt now, it doesn’t fail even then. So I am hoping it to be effective even in summers!!
• My T zone seems to be complaining if the moisturizer is wrong by getting oily and greasy, but with this, it doesn’t happen. I mean there will be some shine here and there but it’s fine.
What’s to HATE about the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Moisturizer :
Final Verdict :
Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Moisturizer does what it claims. It’s been about 2 weeks, and I can definitely see my skin a tad more healthier than before, I have also started with some serious CTM routine, so this cream adds up to my glory of having a nice healthy skin. It is a nice, every day moisturizer!! More than anything it smells HEAVENLY!!
Also the whole Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating range looks very promising to me,I am also using their eye cream, which I shall review soon!
Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Facial Cleansing Gel
Nivea Straight and Easy Hair Balm Review
Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk Review
Nivea Hand Anti Age Q10 plus Hand Cream review
Nivea Hand Cream Pure & Natural for Dry Hands Review
Ponds Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse : Skin Care
Skin Scrub : Natural Face Strawberry Facial Scrub
Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash
Boots Ingredients Henna Shampoo for Colored & Damaged Hair
Olay Natural White Face Wash
Skin Care : Clean and Clear Shine Control Daily Facial Wash
Boots Therapy Fruit Revitaliser Smooth Me
Hair Conditioner : Sachajaun Volume Conditioner
Hair Care : Sachajuan Stockholm Volume Shampoo
Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash Review
Home Made Body Scrubs
Shahnaz Husain Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Body Scrub
L’Oreal Paris Renourish Velvety Toner
Garnier Naturals Essentials Soothing Toner
Best Facial Toner 2011
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner
Garnier Essentials Toner Lotion with Vitamin
L’Oreal White Perfect Re-Lighting Whitening Toner
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon
The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
The Body Shop Reviews: Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser, Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion, All-In-One Face Base, Cheek Colour
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
Nivea Refreshing Face Wash