Spray Bronzer : Bourjois Delice De Soleil Review
Spray Bronzer : Bourjois Delice De Soleil Review
Bronzer, one of my most loved makeup product. I love how it gives a certain warmth to the face and accentuates the beauty. I know this is not the right time to discuss a bronzer, but in Dubai the Summer never ends. :P So I thought on sharing with you guys one of my most loved products of the season, I love its name Bourjois Delice De Soleil.
What does Bourjois claim about the Bourjois Delice De Soleil:
In one quick and simple step, the powder mist delicately melts onto the skin for a perfect, natural and even tan. No need to rub! This ultra-fine powder dries instantly so you can get dressed straight away!
A long-lasting natural tan is made easy with the new Bronzing Powder Face and Body. In just one quick, simple action, a mist of Bronzing powder is deposited on the skin. No need to blend: the powder is so fine that the skin is immediately covered with a perfect, natural and even tan.
Innovating and intelligent, this new bronzing powder spray contains natural ingredients with added skincare benefits:
- cocoa beans for radiance,
- orange blossom extract for its moisturising properties.
Tested for you !*
• The product is easy to use => 76% agree
• The product dries instantly => 100% agree
• The product creates a natural summer tan => 90% agree
• The product leaves the skin feeling comfortable => 86% agree
*Tested on 21 women over 3 weeks
How to use:
For that beautiful, natural-looking tan, spray the product about 30 cm away from the skin et voila!
Peaux Claires/ Medianes 12 and Peaux Mates/Halees 14
Price, Availability and quantity:
It is a new launch by Bourjois and it is available at all Bourjois Counters across the UAE, with a price tag of around 60-70 AED. The spray can has 75 ml of the product.
BUTANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOBUTANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), BORON NITRIDE, SILICA, CI 77019 (MICA), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT
I admit this is the first time I am using a spray bronzer, I heard of a cream bronzer by Chanel and also a drugstore bronzer in a mousse form by Maybelline, but always stuck with mineral or pressed/compact bronzers. The very thought of a spray bronzer excited me, seriously. I loved the concept and even more loved the results.
My Experience with Delice De Soleil :
Well, to begin off with it was the spray form which fascinated me, I mean I could imagine in my head how beautifully and easily a bronzer could blend with a spray can. I could get pictures in my brain on how evenly I could get my body tanned too with the same color and no uneven patches with a spray can. And when I used Delice De Soleil my dreams came true :P I mean, everything I pictured was perfectly happening, it was the right shade of tan for my skin tone. I loved how beautifully it gave me a sun kissed look.
How do I use Delice De Soleil:
Bourjois Delice De Soleil comes in a spray can as mentioned, and this format of packaging itself reduces maximum messes with using a bronzer rightly and in the right way, I mean you can never go wrong with a spray can tan. :P I use my fingers to blend it on the face, whereas on the neck and body a brush works efficiently.
Why should you BUY Delice De Soleil:
• If you love tan and bronzer, you will and HAVE to love Delice De Soleil.
• It is not every day that you stumble on a spray bronzer.
• The texture of the Bourjois Delice De Soleil is a shimmery liquid-y one, this makes the blending easier and ensure that the product doesn’t end up being patchy and flaky.
• I had a doubt that may be due to its liquid form, it may dry up on my skin and look flaky or patchy, but I was proven wrong, it blend magically giving a nice warn sheen to the skin.
• You do not actually need a brush to blend and settle it on your face, your fingers are more than enough.
• The color I have is Peaux Mates/Halees 14 which is more of a light browny peachy color, which suits my skin tone the best, it is very mild and soft. I guess, this shade is great for the fair to medium skintoned women.
• Delice De Soleil has this mild yummy sought of a cocoa-almond scent, very very soothing.
• Bourjois Delice De Soleil has shimmer, which is very fine, and it doesn’t show up like shimmer but just a sunny sheen.It stays up really long. I mean REALLY. Apply it in the morning, and get back home later at night, it will still be there glowing and shining.
• I love how natural Bourjois Delice De Soleil looks on my skin, it seems like I have been on the beach for the whole day and got that sun kissed skin. I love using it as a blush too as well as for contouring sometimes, since it is matte.
Why should you SKIP Delice De Soleil:
You absolutely have no excuse to skip this one.
I say Bourjois Delice De Soleil is one of the best bronzers I have used till date, SERIOUSLY. I mean it’s such a natural looking bronzer and moreover it is in a can, I can’t ask for anything more. It is my favorite bronzer.
MUA (Makeup Academy) Bronzer in Shade 1
E.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder Review
Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer Review
The Body Shop Nomadic Goddess Warm Glow Bronzer Review
Clinique Almost Bronzer SPF 15 – 01 Light Medium
Beyu Sun Glow Powder Review, Photos and Swatches
Sally Hansen Cornsilk Bronzer: Shine Control Loose Powder
Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Bronzing Powder- Review, Swatches
How to Remove Face Tan
Fake Tan: How to Avoid Orange, Yellow and Green
Soleil Tan De Chanel – 617 Terre Halee Review
Professional Tanning Products